Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:01 PM

Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House (16968 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by ARico(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Maybe high level of sugar in blood or low level of sugar in blood caused the death.R I P
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by kelvin1191(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
May his soul rest in peace! Tiv people are known 4 sending this kind of remote controled death and open confession by d killer during d burial and there, they will select who next to die. *Crude tradition*
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Ahmedie25(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
As a Special Assistant to Governor of my state,i real fel bad abt his dead,& wnt all those dat i comment bad abt his dead 2 desist to avoid God wrath on them
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by moscobabs(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
make anybody wey hin tym reach dey die.my Gradma too die last week,ano open thread for ham on Nairaland.out of 0ver 160million people wey dey Nija average of one politician dey die evry month una dey shout.sey make then no die at all ni afterall na dey dey chop our money pass.after my friends and family members na only seun fit die wey a go cry.
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by amiskurie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
....and I thought elton john said NO MORE SACRIFICE!.
LOL!....SACRIFICE BOKU IN THE 21 CENTURY NIGERIA. grin
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Pakonte(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
May is soul Rest in Peace..
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Wsdm: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
It is not Good to celebrate the death of anyone, but the death of some people brings relief to others.
Abacha- democracy to Nigeria.
Abiola- Obassanjo as president.
Yar'adua- Jonathan as president.
Azazi- end of frequent church bombings in the north.
This one now- a new aid.
Who will die now If their death could salvage us in this country?
Someone cancerous to this country is in my mind...!
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by jayone15(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chai..whats wif dis suswam ??..
He's getting too much publicity dis days!!.
Wu noticced dat b4 ASUU strike,many didnt knw Suswan.,...nuh now a popular man!!!....
Politics....i cn see 10 fighting to take over his post.....sumone's prayers just got ansad...
RIP to him sha
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Dbeliever(m): 5:04am On Aug 17, 2013
The man must have been killed as a result of refusing to compromise with their devilish deals. If I were a member of the family, I would recommend aupstosy.
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2013
nerodenero: I just pray the man's cause of death will be investigated not just telling us he slumped and died. RIP.

RIP
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by sirgreen: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2013
halmeyd: The Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on Security, Patrick Gwar, on Thursday, slumped and died in the Government House, Makurdi, the state capital.
He died at about 2pm in the waiting room of the Office of the Chief of Staff to the Governor, Prof. Saint Gbilekaa, after attending a meeting of the Forum of the Governor’s Aides.
Sources say the deceased complained of hard breathing, but gave up before help could reach him.
The spokesman of the forum, Comrade Samuel Adzegeh, described him as a workaholic and a gentleman who was always keen about the affairs of the forum.
He said the deceased would be greatly missed for his loyalty and dedication to the Governorand his duty.
Prof. Gbilekaa described the late Gwar as an easy-going man, who loved his job and did it with passion.
The Chief of Staff prayed God to console his family.
In a related development, Sule Udi Ringim, the DeputySpeaker of Jigawa State House of Assembly is dead.
The lawmaker died in a caraccident, Thursday evening, on his way to Ringim from Kano.
He will be buried today in Ringim in line with Islamic rites.
why all this dead dead dead in our public offices this days, why are they dyeing when 2015 is by the corner who will occupy the office RIP shia making ways for new generation to occupy seat. Corruption is dying gradually one it will die finish then good governance will set in in this country
Re: Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House by sirgreen: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2013
Dbeliever: The man must have been killed as a result of refusing to compromise with their devilish deals. If I were a member of the family, I would recommend aupstosy.
BROS HE WAS NOT KILLED IF U ASK ME I WILL SAY THE COUNTRY IS GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY TILL ALL THIS BAD PPL OCCUPYING PUBLIC OFFICE DIE FINISH CORRUPTION WILL NOT END, IF U ASK D PRESIDENT HE WILL SAY CORRUPTION, IF U ASK GOVERNOR HE WILL SAY CORRUPTION, IF U ASK LGA CHAIRMAN HE SAY CORRUPTION UPTILL COUNSELORS WHO THEN IS CORRUPT IF NOT THIS PEOPLE OCUPYING PUBLIC OFFICES. THEY LUTE OUR MONEY AND INVEST IT IN OTHER COUNTRY WHILE OUR YOUTH GO ABT WITH CV IS THAT NOT CORRUPTION.IN THIS COUNTRY PPL EARM AS LOW AS 30,000PER MONTH BUT SOME ONE UP THERE GOES HOME WITH 30,000,000PER MONTH AND NO ONE WANT TO SPEAK ABT IT COS ALL OF THEM ARE INVOLVE IN THE DEAL UNTILL SOME ONE TURN THIS COUNTRY AS GHANA DID I WILL NOT STOP TALKING.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Road Contractors Collected N4bn Without Going To Site-Senate / Abia:one State, 2 Govs- The Vanguard / Lawal Shuaibu Accuses Oshiomhole Of Lawlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.