Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,309 members, 7,961,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 (534 Views)

** 5 Bedroom Office Terrace In Oniru ( + Pix's ) ... N 80m ** / ** 3 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki 1 .. N 3.5m P/a ( + Pix's ) ** / ** 3 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki 1.. N 55m ( + Pix's ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 by phardeylush: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2013
There is a newly built 4 bedroom terrace for share.

We are three ladies already staying and needs one more person to share with. All rooms are ensuite.

Two rooms with each sitting room.

N675,000 for the Room. This is inclusive of agency fee and legal fee.

Please call me on 08098088360 or email me: fadeniyi@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 by docjuli(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2013
O di kwa egwu

obara Jesus

650k per room?
Re: Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 by MrAboki: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2013
phardeylush: There is a newly built 4 bedroom terrace for share.

We are three ladies already staying and needs one more person to share with. All rooms are ensuite.

Two rooms with each sitting room.

N675,000 for the Room. This is inclusive of agency fee and legal fee.

Please call me on 08098088360 or email me: fadeniyi@hotmail.co.uk

Erm... Questions;

1. Can a guy rent this room?!

2. I know that the house is ensuite, but what other facilities are shared and how is it done?!

3. Who cleans the general areas?!

4. Who pays for the maintanance of the common areas (Kitchen, Living room, e.t.c).

5. Are the girls fine?! Single? Employed? and Nymphos?! grin

@ Docjuli:: Odikwa very risky!! grin
Re: Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 by docjuli(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Erm... Questions;

2. I know that the house is ensuite, but what other facilities are shared and how is it done?!

4. Who pays for the maintanance of the common areas (Kitchen, Living room, e.t.c).

5. Are the girls fine?! Single? Employed? and Nymphos?! grin

@ Docjuli:: Odikwa very risky!! grin

lol
Re: Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 by phardeylush: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2013
Erm... Questions;

Actually, we want a lady to rent the room.

There's a living downstairs that can be used by the person that rents the last room

We will take turns in cleaning the common areas. or we will simply a cleaner to come weekly

We will share the bills accordingly

5. Are the girls fine?! Single? Employed? and love-addicts?! grin
Lol.....
Re: Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 by MrAboki: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2013
phardeylush: Erm... Questions;

Actually, we want a lady to rent the room.

There's a living downstairs that can be used by the person that rents the last room

We will take turns in cleaning the common areas. or we will simply a cleaner to come weekly

We will share the bills accordingly

5. Are the girls fine?! Single? Employed? and love-addicts?! grin
Lol.....

Hmmmm!

So since you girls (or should I say Ladies) want a female tenant, Can I Aboki come and visit you ladies just to make sure you are all alright?! grin

I'm serious o!!

Infact, I'm willing to take up the cost of maintaning the house.. YES!! I'm a philantropist like that... grin You can call me Phill.. grin
Re: Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 by phardeylush: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks
Re: Room To Share In A Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace In Lekki Phase 1 by phardeylush: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Still available......

(1) (Reply)

Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty / A Space To Let @ Ogudu Road Good Super Market,office Use Etc................ / This Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere With All Tiles See The Net Price Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.