Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,375 members, 7,910,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:24 PM

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa (54244 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Speakdatruth: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
ds shameles thang again??
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1: Ibo Damsel grin grin grin
extremely shapeless
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Gamesmart: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
chiomaeva: After Thursday evening’s Task Presentation victory, the Nigerian [size=18pt]lingerie model[/size] got into celebration mode, turning the Ruby living room into her personal dance club.
Fuelled by alcohol, Beverly went on to give each housemate a sexy dance including her ‘heartthrob’ Angelo.

After dancing for while, [size=18pt]the model[/size] then took off her top, giving the guys something to drool at. Over time, the Nigerian housemate has shown that she’s not the shy type, having been caught on camera several times walking about the house comfortably without her clothes on.

http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/bbathechase-beverly-strips-to-celebrate.html#sthash.OGLBlP1H.dpuf

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by barneyminty: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
chiomaeva: After Thursday evening’s Task Presentation victory, the Nigerian lingerie model got into celebration mode, turning the Ruby living room into her personal dance club.
Fuelled by alcohol, Beverly went on to give each housemate a sexy dance including her ‘heartthrob’ Angelo.

After dancing for while, the model then took off her top, giving the guys something to drool at. Over time, the Nigerian housemate has shown that she’s not the shy type, having been caught on camera several times walking about the house comfortably without her clothes on.

http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/bbathechase-beverly-strips-to-celebrate.html#sthash.OGLBlP1H.dpuf
ds chioma eva is a blatant liar,dats nt wah happened ooo,she was nt celebrating anytn,everyone was dancing nd she did same,she only gave a lap dance to elikem nd her man,she was nt d only one dat pulled her cloth on thursdae,dillish d so called decent gurl did d same,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ guys don't watch bba nd Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ blv every stupid story anyone comes up It̲̥̅̊.bev did nt even have sex It̲̥̅̊ angelo,they almost did but did nt,so Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ guys shld mind wat Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ sae nd stop being judgemental on wat Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ read on d internet.evryone in d house likes her cos she is so free It̲̥̅̊ each nd everyone of em.so if Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ don't like her,go Bleep yasef

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by eliteprince: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
LEARN HOW TO UNLOCK ANY MODEM HERE {GLO Bolt,ZTE, MTN Huwaei E303, etc}
See Tutorial Here»

View Now

+ New!! TRICK TO GET UNLIMITED CREDITS ON MJOY NOW»
View HERE»»

ALSO, NEW!! FREE DSTV DECODER SOFTWARES FOR MOBILE!! WATCH YOUR DSTV CHANNELS NOW ON MOBILE SMARTPHONES {Andriod, BlackBerry, Iphone, Symbian] & PC
See Complete Tutorials Here..

»TWEAK UPDATES«

»»HOT NEW!! BLAZING ETISALAT UCWEB & OPERA HANDLER CHEAT WORKING ON ALL ANDRIOD!! NOW OUT©

+NEW!! HOW TO GET 2GB TWEAK ON MTN PULSE FOR JUST N200 TO BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD WORKING ON BOTH MOBILE & PC..

»» HOT NEW!! JWP IS BACK!! NOW BLAZING ON ETISALAT WITH SUPER DOWNLOAD SPEED

+NEW!! LEARN HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BIS N1,500 PLAN ON ANDRIOD AND JAVA PHONE!!
Now posted at

See Complete Tutorials HERE»»
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by undisputednesta(m): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

saying MISS ADA BEVERLY OSU! is ugly is nothing but a disgusting display of self hatred. Check out this girl and tell me she's ugly. How is she ugly?. If you wanna criticize her for her indecent deeds on BBA, then I have nothing against you but you hating on this girl's looks cos of her indecent acts is wickedness and a vindictive mission to tarnish her image. And I'm not supporting her cos of money, she knows me not and I don't know her, I'm just telling you and your hating ilks to stop dissing her looks when you guys look ugly AF!!

e b like say u were bra put 4 eye sha. Dis one fyn? Den she suppos b queen 4 ya village.No b ur fault, b like say u no sabi ur blood group at all.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Ping411: 2:06am On Aug 17, 2013
What's the moral lesson? the pretty girls can do whatever they like in the face of the world? besides, she looks really okay here because of external forces of beauty.
Pretty or not, she needs some moral lessons. if she has a younger sister, i wonder the message she's sending the little girl through her actions in the big brother house

ochongonoko:

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on celebrities, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread, Cussing her out cos she's not yet married, calling her all sorts of names. Did she personally tell you that she's desperate for a husband. Did she tell you that without a man, her life won't be complete. You might never achieve a quarter of all she has and will achieve yet you insult her

Now, How can you call beverly ugly?. She's anything but ugly. If you wanna criticize her, criticize her for the wrong things she did but not calling her ugly when she's a billion times prettier than you. Why all this vitrol on this girl for a bra in the BBA house?.I'm not supporting her bad acts on the BBA show, she deserve to be criticized but base your criticism on her deeds not her looks. I swear if you join Mr NL competiton. You'll get only one like on your pic and one vote, all from yourself!!.

Your case is not a matter of kettle calling a pot black, but a matter of black kettle calling a clean pot, black. Rubbish

See who he's calling ugly just cos of his innate hatred for her. Smh

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by rotexsky(m): 4:22am On Aug 17, 2013
She looks dirty
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by satmaniac(m): 4:52am On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

saying MISS ADA BEVERLY OSU! is ugly is nothing but a disgusting display of self hatred. Check out this girl and tell me she's ugly. How is she ugly?. If you wanna criticize her for her indecent deeds on BBA, then I have nothing against you but you hating on this girl's looks cos of her indecent acts is wickedness and a vindictive mission to tarnish her image. And I'm not supporting her cos of money, she knows me not and I don't know her, I'm just telling you and your hating ilks to stop dissing her looks when you guys look ugly AF!!

She luk sexier in dis ur pick abi no b beverly dey for d poster picture?I dey suspect u nd u'r under arrest for photochopping!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by satmaniac(m): 5:01am On Aug 17, 2013
Erotex: Every women is Beautiful unless if she no sabi cook
Dat mean say na ur stomach u dey take c women! Na wa o!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by satmaniac(m): 5:07am On Aug 17, 2013
Emmadani: Is this gal representing nigeria or herself?Well a better nigerian representative at world event was just close in winning a silver medal but she settled 4 d bronze at 200m sprint race.U should knw who.
God bless u ma broda!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by capuro(m): 5:22am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=ochongonoko]

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on celebrities, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread, Cussing her out cos she's not yet married, calling her all sorts of names. Did she personally tell you that she's desperate for a husband. Did she tell you that without a man, her life won't be complete. You might never achieve a quarter of all she has and will achieve yet you insult her

Now, How can you call beverly ugly?. She's anything but ugly. If you wanna criticize her, criticize her for the wrong things she did but not calling her ugly when she's a billion times prettier than you. Why all this vitrol on this girl for a bra in the BBA house?.I'm not supporting her bad acts on the BBA show, she deserve to be criticized but base your criticism on her deeds not her looks. I swear if you join Mr NL competiton. You'll get only one like on your pic and one vote, all from yourself!!.

Rubbish talk!!! U blind Cant u see shes really ugly U post half baked model pix of her with much (bad) makeups and highly photoshopped yet she be like winch. Guy go hug transformer (Osu). Hisssssssssss
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by laplace19(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

Your case is not a matter of kettle calling a pot black, but a matter of black kettle calling a clean pot, black. Rubbish

Bro,that babe wowo joor..the boobs don sag finish

Make I ask you

She fine pass your sis?
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by laplace19(m): 6:00am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=capuro][/quote].

10000000 LIKES.

She is simply ugly,full stop
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by ignis: 6:00am On Aug 17, 2013
This is absolutely not striping.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by afrokid(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Abeg, she worwor true true, say whatever you like, its my opinion
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by somkwams(m): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

no offence bro irrespectv of d fact d@ she has acheived whatever abeg dis girl wowo!!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by japhmanuel: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2013
See how she's thin and ugly
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by shineeye1: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2013
The fame and affluence of sluts today amply reflect the decadence among men of this generation. Sluts have capitalized on the decay in morals among men to keep smilling to the banks. Who really cares about virtue among women today. Men today even make virginity a thing to be ashamed of. This is a self condemned generation. This generation is sowing the winds. This generation cannot but reap the whirlwind.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by michealade(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2013
Airforce1: I never knew dis girl z dis ugly

*spits# lipsrsealed
dis gal ugli gan o..chai,c as she blak abeg
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by expressdr84: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=kennygee]Pls, can we all stop talking about this ratchet girl already? undecided[/quote
See ugly girl they call Beverly "ratchet girl", nne I suggest u kindly do
facial reconstruction cos with that kind of face I saw on.your profile, no man, no man go gree marry u , even Chinese.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by THEAMAKA(f): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2013
michealade: dis gal ugli gan o..chai,c as she blak abeg

Just as I thought. Many will write her off immediately as ugly because of her complexion. These are the same men that will complain that too many girls are bleaching nowadays. *spits*
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2013
she is not fine at all, i wonder why some people would trip for her
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Gwekzy: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2013
Airforce1:

What are u saying?

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.
help ursef by shuttin up...dat nigga killed U..OMG
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by bishop4life(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

Abeg d guy or na gal he wan be wowo
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Sirdy48(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2013
cheap LovePeddler
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by badmeat(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2013
How did I get here
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by odreji: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Forza p: See as she com be lyk female boxer,anywayz she did nt strip na
so Йą the striping u enter to go see...... tongue
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Afroinvestors: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2013
No longer news. Abeg something else jare.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by AlPicapcI(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Same sheat different toilet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete / Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie / BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.