Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,240 members, 7,934,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

Beauty Or Brains Which? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Or Brains Which? (2265 Views)

Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / Men Would You Rather Have Beauty Or Brains For A Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Or Brains Which? by nosakhare(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2006
hello,
    Me and my friends got into a very big argument about having a girl friend, i asked if they had the option of choosing Between a very beautiful chick shocked with all the right curves  And accessories shocked right height SUCCULENT BOOBS AND ASS shocked, and all you could want in an angelic babe BUT she was as dumb AS They come that is
   spoken englishEnglish   undecided
   interlect -5intellect              cry
   speech combitnation     disaster 
   numerical ability            Jesus!!!!    embarassed

And a babe that is a genuis  shocked, that has the interllect of A PROFfesor smiley, speak queens english can compute 10000000 * 3741 = And give you the answer in seconds shocked, was versaile in any field,  BUT looking at her could hurt your eyes,  undecided THAT IS SHE WAS ugly (WOWO)shocked

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by BigShishi(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2006
I want a cute girl that's of average (like my ex grin) or above average intelligence!
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by desiree(f): 11:00pm On May 29, 2006
nosakhare:

spoken englishEnglish undecided
interlect -5intellect cry
speech combitnation disaster
numerical ability Jesus!!!! embarassed

grin
lmfao grin

It is very possible to get a girl that is pretty and intelligent at the same time.
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by Badman888(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2006
both of them, but more of brains
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by diddy4(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2006
i like both of 'em, need d beauty to get ma game on and d brains to help me out when i need advise.
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by jgirl3: 11:29pm On May 30, 2006
I guess it is a bonus when guys find girls with both so it should not be one or the other
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by ToyM28(f): 11:36pm On May 30, 2006
Well if i was a guy i wld choose brains seeing as she can alwayz get a cosmetic surgery. but as for the stupid one, no matter how preety she is, she can never gain brainny surgery!
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by jgirl3: 11:38pm On May 30, 2006
lol good one ToyM28
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by diddy4(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2006
ToyM28:

Well if i was a guy i would choose brains seeing as she can alwayz get a cosmetic surgery. but as for the stupid one, no matter how preety she is, she can never gain brainny surgery!

nice one girl. kiss
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by dominobaby(f): 12:33am On May 31, 2006
Lol @ toym28, 'gain brain surgery'
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by TMoney4(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2006
ToyM28:

Well if i was a guy i would choose brains seeing as she can alwayz get a cosmetic surgery. but as for the stupid one, no matter how preety she is, she can never gain brainny surgery!

Toy: thats a funny one.

BRAINLESS GAL, LAILAI, God forbid bad thing. i will just always be pissed off.

BRAINY GAL, Bravo!!! thats the beauty. intelligence, finesse and poise turn me on. ANY LADY LIKE THAT IN DA HOUSE? pls contact be, maybe we could just be friends wink wink wink
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by ToyM28(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2006
T-Money, i'm like dat oh. Can we get it on now. wink
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by kimba(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2006
Its the Brains I go for coz its the brains that will last.

Very soon, everything front, back, up, down, everywhere will go into mode-sag, and by that time, if shes a no-brainer, wahala don shele,

If shes brainy, at least her IQ will help her to keep things good looking,
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 31, 2006
Both!
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by Busta(f): 7:05pm On May 31, 2006
do people still marry for brains at all? this age?

i think its all bour beauty now. guys these days don't marry their agemates, they go for younger girls, not for their brains but for beauty and their youthfulness.
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 31, 2006
Busta:

do people still marry for brains at all? this age?

i think its all bour beauty now. guys these days don't marry their agemates, they go for younger girls, not for their brains but for beauty and their youthfulness.

i tire for this kain people.
Which age is this? The age of marry what you like in the name of beauty? Will she remain that way for life? When all the beauty is gone what will be left, an empty shell?
My dear, most guys (u may not fall into that category) are looking for a life partner not an empty casket
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by TMoney4(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2006
ToyM28:

T-Money, i'm like that oh. Can we get it on now. wink

Common gal we can get it on. youve got all my contact. AM WAITING!!!
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by ToyM28(f): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2006
@ David, LMAO. "EMPTY CASKET" dats really funny.

Abeg tell him. he deserves 2 hear dat from a fellow man, cuz if we galz said dat it wld look like we are ugly nd trying 2 defend ourselves or we are just being biased. Either way d truth, gots 2 be told.

Any guy who is lookng for only beauty (no offence) is a shallow minded, good for nathing, despensable, unintelligent fellow!!
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by BigShishi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2006
brains ain't sh%&, cos you have a phd don't mean you'll be reach, you mind end up selling boli and epa under a bridge in Lagos.

I need a girl that has the body, i'll supply the brains
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by Badman888(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2006
lol, goodluck
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by ikamefa(f): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2006
Big Shishi:

brains ain't sh%&, because you have a phd don't mean you'll be reach, you mind end up selling boli and epa under a bridge in Lagos.

I need a girl that has the body, i'll supply the brains

what planet does this guy come from shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by desiree(f): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2006
ikamefa:

what planet does this guy come from shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin i can't help but laugh!!!
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by BigShishi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2006
ikamefa, what part of brookly u at, I was in Flatbush ave. last year, i miss new york, used to have to get the 42 bus, with my lil metro card, Brookly is ghetto!!! grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by ikamefa(f): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2006
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by dominobaby(f): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2006
@ikamefa, I guess shishi was jst jokin bout dat.lol
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by ikamefa(f): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2006
domino baby lol
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by weev(f): 2:21am On Jun 04, 2006
Big Shishi you are one funny guy , am i to understand that a girl had a fantastic body but was "selling boli and epa under a bridge in Lagos." you would date her?

i do not think you are being picky enough, but as a professor perhaps i am a little biased in this argument. kiss
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by segedoo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2006
omo y u dey ask say make i choose between two extremes?

i'm marrying a woman with lotsa both!!
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2006
Both grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2006
60% Brains
70% Beauty

grin grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by eslynera(f): 2:56am On Dec 07, 2006
lol cheesy
100 percent of brains. grin
tho the looks will always break my heart. grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains Which? by OpeLovely(f): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
If i was a guy, i would choose the girl with brains and later make her undergo beauty transformations, so i would get to have both.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea / Do You Get Bored At Times In Your Relationship/Marriage? / Cheating Wife And Cheating Husband -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.