Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) (33475 Views)

Toolz Oniru Flaunts Purple Hair, Boobs But No Hips In New Picture / Prince Mustapha Oniru Of Lagos Marries White Lady, Kirsty Crooks (photos) / Prince Mustapha Oniru Of Lagos Marries Kristy Crooks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by abY2: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2013
Yorubas and Igbos still marry Each other, imagine hausa-igbo, or hausa-Yoruba. Very rare. As for me, I no fit marry oyinbo, when fine girls plenty for 9ja. Dami, where r u?
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by cutestme(f): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2013
exxell:

Never knew something positive was in that your thick, black skull! I guess that the guy that yabbed you on beverly's thread did a pretty good job on your poor soul. Atimes, the way you and tellwisdom spew negativity baffles me. Since I knew you on Nairaland, this is the first positive comment you have ever made. Thank you Jesus!
Na wao grin grin grin grin
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by ebonyjummy(f): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2013
May God bless their marriage,and also use theirs as a point of contact to bless others who want to settle down n bless those already in d institution amen
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by novicali: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2013
Does it mean that he got married in the Church with the girl? His father also a Muslim attended the wedding in the Church, okay, something new cropping up....
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by anishe(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Red P things. Nigerians, I hail oooo
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2013
REALITY101: Oh wow. As son of African/Nigerian traditional ruler, I expected him to marry from his circle. In other words, awesome.

Yorubas have the highest rate of Interracial marriage in Nigeria. Bravo my Yoruba buddies.. But I wonder why it's harder for a Nigerian Igbo marrying a Yoruba chick, anyone?
My uncle is married to a yoruba gal. And I'm sure there are more Igbo men married to yoruba gals.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Coolegz(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Despite al d lessons 4rm our fellow nigerians who got married to white ladies, sum ar still getting married. Wel i just pray it will last long.Despite al d lessons 4rm our fellow nigerians who got married to white ladies, sum ar still getting married. Wel i just pray it will last long.Despite al d lessons 4rm our fellow nigerians who got married to white ladies, sum ar still getting married. Wel i just pray it will last long.
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Oshomo12(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2013
exxell: Nyce pics by the way.

In order news though,
MERLIN SEASON 7 IS OUT..... INTERESTING & FUNNY..
In a land of Bokoharam & the time of
Fuel subsidy + ASUU strike, The Destiny of a great nation rests on the shoulder of a confused President. His Name is .....? I dont want to say it now and the moderators will say anoda tin.

GEJ!
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by pheforusty(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Yorubas have the highest rate of Interracial marriage in Nigeria. Bravo my Yoruba buddies.. But I wonder why it's harder for a Nigerian Igbo marrying a Yoruba chick, anyone? [/quote]....#tryna c ur point wiv a microscope#
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Ifems(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2013
REALITY101: Oh wow. As son of African/Nigerian traditional ruler, I expected him to marry from his circle. In other words, awesome.

Yorubas have the highest rate of Interracial marriage in Nigeria. Bravo my Yoruba buddies.. But I wonder why it's harder for a Nigerian Igbo marrying a Yoruba chick, anyone?
...Why are you guys bent on promoting tribalism in this country afterwards you say igbos are haters.What has this marriage got to do with Igbos?,dude you better be careful because you are the type God hates most."one who caused quarrel between two people intentionally".Maybe you are not a christian.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by muyenmuyen: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2013
very okey, i like it, blessing to d them.
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2013
J12:

Ma nigga what are you saying?

The truth
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2013
Ifems: ...Why are you guys bent on promoting tribalism in this country afterwards you say igbos are haters.What has this marriage got to do with Igbos?,dude you better be careful because you are the type God hate most."one who cause quarrel between two people intentionally".Maybe you are not a christian.

And u that u are a Christian,have u been given any award?? Hypocrite
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2013
D damsel: My uncle is married to a yoruba gal. And I'm sure there are more Igbo men married to yoruba gals.

Please we don't want that taboo in the east . Since when did Igbo men engage in bestiality ?
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by elrony(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

Please we don't want that taboo in the east . Since when did Igbo men engage in bestiality ?

Wtf!!!.....easy homie!!
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2013

You are just a trained dog that can type.smh
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2013
elrony:

Wtf!!!.....easy homie!!

Just telling it like it is cool
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by victorazy(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Another lost sheep. Why must it been in Ireland, why not Lagos?
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by victorazy(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2013
pheforusty:

Yorubas have the highest rate of Interracial marriage in Nigeria. Bravo my Yoruba buddies.. But I wonder why it's harder for a Nigerian Igbo marrying a Yoruba chick, anyone? ....#tryna c ur point wiv a microscope#

grin grin grin I think they are not gud enuf for Igbos not to talk of dose funny marks on their faces like cat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by elrony(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

Just telling it like it is cool

So Yoruba gurls are beasts...c'mon Brodi be a gentleman
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by elrony(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
victorazy:

grin grin grin I think they are not gud enuf for Igbos not to talk of dose funny marks on their faces like cat grin grin grin

Haha crase D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry u o!!! Lmao!!

Marriage is by choice!!..cos I have seen an ibo guy married to a Yoruba lady!! Cute lady without whiskers!!
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Ifems(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
sanniemoe:

And u that u are a Christian,have u been given any award?? Hypocrite
...I do not expect RETARDS to buy my opinion.Go get a life
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ifems: ...Why are you guys bent on promoting tribalism in this country afterwards you say igbos are haters.What has this marriage got to do with Igbos?,dude you better be careful because you are the type God hate most."one who cause quarrel between two people intentionally".Maybe you are not a christian.

Sacluxpaint:

You are just a trained dog that can type.smh

Two clueless punkasses who lack the ability to comprehend common basic English. Imagine the other idioot saying I'm the type God hates the most lol smh

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by onila(f): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
REALITY101:

Two clueless punkasses who lack the ability to comprehend common basic English. Imagine the other idioot saying I'm the type God hates the most lol smh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by chiogoezubem(f): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2013

Oh come on! So many of such marriages scattered all over Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, etc. Inter-racial marriages are simply all over the place. Love has been breaking lots af ethnic barriers. Personally, I know many of such union between igbos guys/girls and the yorubas girls/guys.
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ifems: ...I do not expect RETARDS to buy my opinion.Go get a life

I already have a life. It's left for U to find yourself one as well. & as for U calling me a RETARD.. UR FATHER & MOTHER ARE BOTH RETARDS
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
REALITY101:

Got ur back on this one
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
sanniemoe:

Got ur back on this one

Not necessary cuz I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me cheesy
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by Jarus(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
baby_123: Their father looks like a dignified king. Like those statues you will see of old. smiley. Congrats to the couple and HML. So oniru owns BIS? Na wa ooooo
VI is Oniruland. You can imagine the balue of their land and their wealth.
Re: Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) by tpia5: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
victorazy:

I dont see yoruba ladies worrying over this stuff- ie marrying igbo men, the enquiries about this usually come from igbos, why is that, just curious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 / Peter Okoye Shows His Music Studio / Wizkid Signs UBA Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.