Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage (25681 Views)

Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera / A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport / Thailand-based Nigerian Caught With Drug At Lagos Airport (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by mithel(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
adorable29: God will not forgive you people! This post is CLEARLY meant to instigate another tribal internet fight! You pple must be getting some high from this tribal nonsense! This our generation are not a great example to our children. Everywhere I turn on d internet especially on nairaland is tribal hatred!!! Na wa O!

HE HAS A GREEN PASSPORT , HE IS NIGERIAN. angry angry lets hear word wink

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by dridowu: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Y d guy go spoil 9ja name
Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by t2luv: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Nigerians always disgracing themselves everywhere! The penchant for I must make it by all means is their undoing.
In nigeria,outside nigeria,they hv that crazy notion that life is a do or die affair.
The golden question is'must he stay in uk to make it in life?'

Crazy igbo boys!
Very bad orientation.

In as much as I agree that you do have the freedom on speech to express your opinion. Why did you have to make reference to "Igbo Boys". That I object. By the way I am not Igbo. I am a Nigerian that happen to be yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by redsun(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thousands of africans got their ways into the system this way.It is not seen as crime among immigrants,just what niggersss need to do to exist in whiteman's world as a result of chronic failure to make their own world better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by mithel(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sloan:

Why are you attacking the post but conveniently ignored the criminals??

The criminals are Nigerians , why should i care about their names undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by collynzo2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
What's the point of hiding comments? You know what you wanted when you brought this to front page.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by GeneralJ(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
This post has been hidden

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by Ebidave001(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
adorable29: God will not forgive you people! This post is CLEARLY meant to instigate another tribal internet fight! You pple must be getting some high from this tribal nonsense! This our generation are not a great example to our children. Everywhere I turn on d internet especially on nairaland is tribal hatred!!! Na wa O!
It depends on ur mind set.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by ceejayluv(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
When they increase the amount for their visa bond again all of u will start whining.
Nigerians stay home and develop your country.
Do we have the tech knowhow, political zeal and orientation to develop our country yet? Don't think so. A serious country won't have so much hopelessly unemployed half-baked engineers roaming about. To those that have the chance, Board the next flight out of Africa, brush up your orientation, if possible have your kids there and contribute to Nigeria later when you've carved a niche for yourself in whatever your field of endeavour is,.. My humble advice.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by redsun(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
The whole point of the thread is that Uk system is getting tougher,the are tightening all the loopholes that stowaway immigrants uses to normalize their status.Even the reverend fathers who use to be sympathetic to immigrants plights are part of the immigration web to catch out illegal immigrants.

It is not worth wasting five thousand pounds as well as a jail term when you can get a good head start with that in nigeria if you avoid living in lagos on arrival.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by otokx(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Some will take the bait and go tribalistic missile.
Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by coogar: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
redsun: The whole point of the thread is that Uk system is getting tougher,the are tightening all the loopholes that stowaway immigrants uses to normalize their status.Even the reverend fathers who use to be sympathetic to immigrants plights are part of the immigration web to catch out illegal immigrants.

It is not worth wasting five thousand pounds as well as a jail term when you can get a good head start with that in nigeria if you avoid living in lagos on arrival.

i still cannot believe people are still into sham weddings - why not find a british citizen and marry anyways and keep it authentic?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by yoged(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nna mennnn.. My guyz wan dey collect Benefit.... 80% of us crucifying them will do it as well if we are opportune... Its just 2 in 100 that are being caught.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by Goodysydney: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thank God his not a terrorists. Thank God he did not slaughtered and beheaded a young Bristish soldier like others did in UK.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by redsun(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
People live in line with their horizons.Some are tribal because that is as far as their views goes.

There is no point hiding their post or banning them,they should be left to live out with their tribal fantasies and ignorance which they may probably overcome as they are being taught differently.
Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by redsun(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
coogar:

i still cannot believe people are still into sham weddings - why not find a british citizen and marry anyways and keep it authentic?

I wonder?it is not as if he not good looking.He can always find british women that are willing to hook up with him.

The problem is that most nigerians like that in the UK mingle a lot in nigerian crowd and like any typical nigerian scene they always want things done in a hurry and unplanned.Somebody could have just be pushing unceasingly so that he can get his cut from the arrangement irrespective of whether it works or not.
Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by collynzo2(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
coogar:

Like marriage is something you buy in the market. What about love, courtship and all that. Your so called authentic marriages are worse than shams, it's done purely for economic reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by redsun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
collynzo2: Like marriage is something you buy in the market. What about love, courtship and all that. Your so called authentic marriages are worse than shams, it's done purely for economic reasons.
And so?Which ever way you see marriage it all boils down to selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by coogar: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
collynzo2: Like marriage is something you buy in the market. What about love, courtship and all that. Your so called authentic marriages are worse than shams, it's done purely for economic reasons.

why can't you buy marriage in the market? if a man is that desperate to get the british passport, then he must marry a british citizen. there are brits that are hausa, yoruba, igbo, ijaw, itsekiri, etc. so what's the biggie?

if i want my children to look mixed-race, i must marry a white woman. if i want all my kids to be athletic, i must not marry an obese woman. there are goals & priorities - these men that get caught up in these sham weddings are fools. if you want to be british - love a british woman and marry her - it's that simple....

redsun:
I wonder?it is not as if he not good looking.He can always find british women that are willing to hook up with him.

millions of british women are single and would not hesitate to marry even across the racial line. i dunno how anyone would pay £5000, get stuck with a strange woman for 5 years. the risk/reward ratio is more than 10,000%

The problem is that most nigerians like that in the UK mingle a lot in nigerian crowd and like any typical nigerian scene they always want things done in a hurry and unplanned.Somebody could have just be pushing unceasingly so that he can get his cut from the arrangement irrespective of whether it works or not.

this is why he's stupid.....
the girl might not even get jailed - he is screwed for life, he would do some jail time, get deported and banned from entering the UK for about 10 years. his £5000 is gone. that money would have been useful to him in nigeria to start afresh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by tolurainbow(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dis is fetish...nigeria always disgrace dere selves..imagine dis two handsome guys charming white girls...stigma
Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by OgaTheTop2: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kai Chinedu! Why nau? Na by force to stay in Uk. mtcheew.. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by Standing5(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
hmmm!
Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ikechukwu angry angry
So u marry in SA nd UK..

Smh
Re: Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
My pikin dey London...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Only Slept With Her Thrice’ – Man Arrested For Defiling Wife’s Sister. / Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) / Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.