Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,388 members, 7,913,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

Sleepless Nights! Pls Help Her Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sleepless Nights! Pls Help Her Out. (536 Views)

“october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse / Help! Her Academic Guardian Is Advising Her To Change Her Real Age In UTME Reg / Please Help Her Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleepless Nights! Pls Help Her Out. by truthhurts2: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls don't mind my english........
A very close frnds of mine has bin into dis relatioship 4 almost 4yrs, nd now her hubby is talkin about getting married nd she's is OK wit it. She is 4rm d east while her hubby is a yoruba guy. Dis where d prob is....she took d guy home to show her parents nd maybe latter discuss d issue wit dem. Avta d guy left, both her parents called her nd said there is no way she will get married to d guy cos their not of dsame tribe. And 4 d past 4months now their words avn't change, She pleaded to dem but notin has change. She's morosed!!! Pls she need help
Re: Sleepless Nights! Pls Help Her Out. by truthhurts2: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
truth-hurts:
Pls don't mind my english........
A very close frnds of mine has bin into dis relatioship 4 almost 4yrs, nd now her hubby is talkin about getting married nd she's is OK wit it. She is 4rm d east while her hubby is a yoruba guy. Dis where d prob is....she took d guy home to show her parents nd maybe latter discuss d issue wit dem. Avta d guy left, both her parents called her nd said there is no way she will get married to d guy cos their not of dsame tribe. And 4 d past 4months now their words avn't change, She pleaded to dem but notin has change. She's morosed!!! Pls she need help
Ohhhh!!! Am very sorry, it should'nt be posted here. It was a mistake, pls 4give me

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic, Auchi Ranked Best In Africa / OAU Pree Gree Past Question. And Answers With CBT Cd Is Availlable / Mapoly 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.