Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” (973 Views)

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) / APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS / Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by taiwo3(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor Tunde Bakare, the founder of the Latter Rain
Ministries in a recent interview talks about the newly
approved political party in Nigeria, APC.
The former running mate to General Buhari blasts the member
of All Progressives Congress calling them bunch of looters.
Tunde Bakare claims most of the member in this new party
are even richer than their states after looting them dry.
Excerpts
You are not sure if you will participate in the 2015
elections?
With who? The collection of rogues, right, left and centre?

Not even with the progressives?

Who are the progressives in Nigeria; mention their names?
Are you persuaded that they are progressives,progressive
where, taking you where?

The progressives who formed the All Progressive Congress
(APC)

If the devil becomes a pastor, Nigerians will attend his
church, because they don’t know the true church and they
cannot distinguish it from the synagogue of satan.
Some of these governors are far richer than their states,
because they are looting their states dry, Tunde Bakare
concluded.

http://news.naij.com/43896.html?
utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=share-
button&utm_campaign=facebook

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by Felixito90(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bakari you aright
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by Dospix(m): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2013
I am begining to like this man.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2013
wer has dis man been durin d last 14yrs ov pdp rule?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by Brimmie(m): 1:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Pastor Tunde Bakare with diarrhoea of mouth claimed all those in APC newly Formed party are bunch of looters?? In that sense the Muhammed Buhari he ran 2 years ago as his running mate under the defunct CPC and tried to form an Alliance with the ACN is also a looter. If I get my permutations correct pastor Bakare is a looter too, as hobnobbed with them from city to city, pulpit to pulpit and from political rallies to political debates, and he just knew when he was ostracised like a virus, when even his polling unit in his house, he can't win? Nuisance value always are very loud....criticise without having any input, talk is cheap. Put your money where your mouth is, not become an armchair critic.

-SegunAdekunleAli

My 2Cent!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 17, 2013
And no source on this one also. Hmhmm... Anyway, having said all the above, what is the guarantee that he wont eat up the words if he is called to be the running mate as the vice president? I mean, you never can tell!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by taiwo3(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2013
@brimmie I'm sure Pst Tunde bakare was referring to new influx of member frm pdp to APC.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by Brimmie(m): 2:13am On Aug 17, 2013
tai wo: @brimmie I'm sure Pst Tunde bakare was referring to new influx of member frm pdp to APC.

You didnt get his message bro. He's tryna get a cheap score.. Very dumb of him tho!

No matter hw the propangada, APC is the Change and we are ready to welcome it.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” by owolabifunke14(f): 2:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Hahahaha Buhari's spokesman said ot before

(1) (Reply)

Stranded Boko Haram Militants Turn Human Eaters In Borno / How True Could The Be On The Population Of Nigerian Muslims? / Who Cares Of ASUU When PDP Is On Fire Says PRESIDENCY!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.