Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,994 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Will U Be Remembered For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will U Be Remembered For? (415 Views)

Life Is For Rent: What Will You Be Remembered For? / What Shall You Be Remembered For As A Nairalander? / What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What Will U Be Remembered For? by Ephramed(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Death is inevitable,no one knows when,but it just must happen,whoever,whatever,wherever u are.
One day .a servant encountered Death in the marketplace,the servant ran home borrowed his master's chariot and told him what happened btw him and Death,and that he is running away to samara for safety.the master on hearing this,went to challenge death on why d harrassment of his servant,death replied;i didnt harrass him,i was just surprised and shocked to see him here becos we are having an appointment in samara today.
So no matter where u run to no escape,but the thing there is when we finally leave WHAT DO WE WANT TO BE REMEMBER FOR?
As for me i want to be remember as that guy who always put on a smiling face and extend it to others.WHAT ABOUT U?
Re: What Will U Be Remembered For? by Freiburger(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2013

(1)

HTML For Facebooklike On Blogger And Website / Shark Attack In A Glance - Worldwide Stats And Facts / Nigerian Producer Docked For Circulating Boko Haram Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.