Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (57283 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:
Yawns~

DX u still dey on this matter grin grin

damn! u'd never listen 2 me undecided
LOL. Hey, is it time to open your cage?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
sanb: You can undo that and complete the list by picking a lady and you're game.... wink cool
It is more expedient to send the said lady a PM and arrange my runs from there than waste my lines heretongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by 190theclown: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. Hey, is it time to open your cage?

open your brains first angry

on a serious note arent u tired angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
You tired!!! have you picked a lady yet? C'mmon dude; pick a lady.... grin grin grin
190-the-clown:
Yawns~

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
sanb: You can change that you know....pick a lady.... grin grin grin grin

i have a handfull of them;enough to deal with:

gboliwe
vanneni
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
caseless: successive seasons, ofcourse; i starred in all the seosons, but frm back stage anyway. they are all mine and i can always navigate between them...depending on my mood.

'polygamist'
Where's Xynerise? He should understand the latter cheesy
Case, are you wooing this season?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oh yeah; all the ladies below are pretty; all you need to do is pick one.... wink and you're game.... grin
caseless:

i have a handfull of them;enough to deal with:
caracta

gboliwe
vanneni
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is a waste oooo See as the place dry. Nobody wan do....and it was foretold sha
lol. Girls want to be wooed forfun but would not woo for the same fun. One way traffic gets boring with time jare.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
the train moving too fast where the hell I've I been

and my booboo sweet teassy??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

open your brains first angry

Tired of having fun?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

wetin be ur own/ cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
For real? tongue
Mynd_44:
It is more expedient to send the said lady a PM and arrange my runs from there than waste my lines heretongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caracta(f): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oahray: lol. Girls want to be wooed forfun but would not woo for the same fun. One way traffic gets boring with time jare.

Where on earth have you been? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
na me first see am o.. abi wats the essence of wooing some chicks if the intention is not kondolising them grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Caracta:

Where on earth have you been? shocked
oooh cara missed me too *blushing in many colours*

I've been in em... *whispers something in her ear*

You know the place?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

Where's Xynerise? He should understand the latter cheesy
him dey alaba int'l market de sell gas(cooker).
D-Explorer:
Case, are you wooing this season?
i have enough to deal with, u saw my list nau.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by 190theclown: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
sanb: You tired!!! have you picked a lady yet? C'mmon dude; pick a lady.... grin grin grin

its boring embarassed embarassed

besides ALL the girls on nairaland are ugly embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
sanb: Oh yeah; all the ladies below are pretty; all you need to do is pick one.... wink and you're game.... grin
i nor go pick jst one oooo, i dey greedy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by 190theclown: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
bennyraz: na me first see am o.. abi wats the essence of wooing some chicks if the intention is not kondolising them grin

Back off

I don see am - already ent nothing u can do biggie angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
[size=21pt]TOP 10[/size]

Before we go to the next lady on the chart, I think we sHould have a recap of our last edition's chart;

10 Idowuogbo

9 Onila

8 Shollypopz

7 Gree-die

6 Uj_sizzle

5 Smartie gurl

4 Carmelion

3 Caracta

2 ItsModella

1 Ogugua

Like I said, expect surprises in this edition's chart! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by 190theclown: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

Tired of having fun?

Kinda embarassed + the girls arent pweety enuf + they always seem 2 have one comma after another, either yellow tooth, k-leg, poor weave, lack of english, betrothed to nairaland etc etc abeg embarassed

caseless: wetin be ur own/ cheesy

my own be say i don tire all these woo woo - its boring ibeg!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
For now, only one is needed....so make a choice... grin
caseless: i nor go pick jst one oooo, i dey greedy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

Back off

I don see am - already ent nothing u can do biggie angry
ha.. i gat moves u know! we can try our skillz! me & U they pair us up with a cutie like agrika.. meen, she wug fall in my hands cuz u yarning with the maestro..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
D-Explorer:

Tonto dey NL, Yeye grin
Then let's go for Mukina cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ikekings(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sanb can I see your pic? Please!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
@Ayo,
Ouch, that wont be posible cause I am travelling on thursday with junior..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Why?... undecided
ikekings: Sanb can I see your pic? Please!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by 190theclown: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
TBH sanb aint all that undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by 190theclown: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
bennyraz: ha.. i gat moves u know! we can try our skillz! me & U they pair us up with a cutie like agrika.. meen, she wug fall in my hands cuz u yarning with the maestro..

lets woo her

are u game undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
@Ayo,
Ouch, that wont be posible cause I am travelling on thursday with junior..
when am i meeting junior?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (98) (Reply)

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.