Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,002 members, 7,946,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is He Too Old For Me To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Too Old For Me To Marry (2258 Views)

Is The Guy Too Old For Me / Am I Too Old For Him? / Am I Too Old For This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by kweenzannie(f): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2013
Nairalanders pls I need ur candid opinion,dis guy is 31 while am still 19 is d age nt a problem can we get marry as couple. Pls ur suggestion
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Exponental(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2013
kweenzannie: can we get marry as couple.
Nooooooo, u cannot get marry as couple but as bedmates.
Go and find out about Omotola's marriage, there is an info for u.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by jmoore(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2013
you can marry him
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by JanetWinslet(f): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2013
If both of you love each other,you can marry.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by OCTAVO: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2013
Op are you a graduate yet? If you are not, face your education first and come out with good grade.
#sincere advice

2 Likes

Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by k2039: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2013
kweenzannie: Nairalanders pls I need ur candid opinion,dis guy is 31 while am still 19 is d age nt a problem can we get marry as couple. Pls ur suggestion
Before I can give you a reasonable and practical advice, tell me when you intend to get married.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Enegod(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2013
kweenzannie: Nairalanders pls I need ur candid opinion,dis guy is 31 while am still 19 is d age nt a problem can we get marry as couple. Pls ur suggestion
i'm sure you are still a studnt.. why not wait until you are through with your studies and possibly get a job before thinking of marriage. Believe me, marriage is not a bed of roses
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by jhydebaba(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2013
12years!!! shocked shocked shocked

Could this be love

Well, that guy must be rich for u to consider him (that makes u a gold digger) or do you want to tell me you did not see all these sagging boys on the street

Tell us ur other reason(s) why u want to consider him and why u want to marry early

Its ur life girl, no body dictate it for u

1 Like

Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by OCTAVO: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: i'm sure you are still a studnt.. why not wait until you are through with your studies and possibly get a job before thinking of marriage. Believe me, marriage is not a bed of roses
Don't be too sure. Some became graduate at age 17. This one wey private universities don full everywhere.
Always give room for benefit of doubt before making assertions.

1 Like

Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by OCTAVO: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2013
jhydebaba: 12years!!! shocked shocked shocked

Could this be love

Well, that guy must be rich for u to consider him (that makes u a gold digger) or do you want to tell me you did not see all these sagging boys on the street

Tell us ur other reason(s) why u want to consider him and why u want to marry early

Its ur life girl, no body dictate it for u
Chei! Na how you take reach this conclusion na?
Not all girls are like that o.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by jhydebaba(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2013
OCTAVO:
Chei! Na how you take reach this conclusion na?
Not all girls are like that o.
U no fit trust all these tiny legged girls, abi, wetin go make person wan marry her papa mate

No offense pls.

1 Like

Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by numericalguy(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2013
OCTAVO:
Don't be too sure. Some became graduate at age 17. This one wey private universities don full everywhere.
Always give room for benefit of doubt before making assertions.

17 keh! Bros small small na.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Codedboy95(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2013
19 ? 31 ? why the rush ? sad
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2013
You are free to marry uncle. As long as you both love each other. Also, if he doesn't Lord over you because of the age difference... Such scenarios, d babe hav such hard time expressing herself in the relationship
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by NLprincess(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Mehn, dat age difference na die o! Kai! It all depends on how mature you are physically and mentally cos i ve seen 19yrs old gals dat looks and reason like 23. If u are sure he luvs u then go for it but dont be too hopeful cos he might be usin dat marriage thing to deceive u and get into ur pants(dat's if he neva start sef)
as for me o, my guy must be 3-5 older.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Op, in the next 20 years as married couple, you will be worn and expired while his energetic manhud live on
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by MrsChima(f): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Codedboy95: 19 ? 31 ? why the rush ? sad

The 31 is getting old while the 19 is pressured to grow up faster to accomodate the 31.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Odukpore(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
If really he loves u, age doesn't matter in relationship
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by kweenzannie(f): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
jhydebaba: U no fit trust all these tiny legged girls, abi, wetin go make person wan marry her papa mate

No offense pls.
nt my papa's agemate o
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by kweenzannie(f): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

The 31 is getting old while the 19 is pressured to grow up faster to accomodate the 31.
u no A̶̲̥̅♏ a lady aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ he's a man coz women aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ bound 2 get old in̶̲̥̅̊ tym coz Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ child bearing
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
As someone asked above, why the rush?
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by UyiIredia(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2013
You can marry so long as you're cool with him. You both should sort out this ish with your parents and get their blessings and let thenlmconsent since you are of age. All the best.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by kreamidiva(f): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmmmm,aint an easy ride o. Talking from experience
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Boll2010: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2013
numerical_guy:

17 keh! Bros small small na.
I no fit laf
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2013
kreami diva: Hmmmmmm,aint an easy ride o. Talking from experience
Sorry.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by AbuMikey(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2013
OP,shey Kois Problem between you and Cognitive reasoning? undecided
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by pweetymama(f): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
I can advice u based on experience.if u r mentally prepared for d challenges that come with marriage,why not?But in my case,i was a graduate nd was done with my nysc too.i advice u to make sure u re thru with ur edcation first.
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by kweenzannie(f): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia: You can marry so long as you're cool with him. You both should sort out this ish with your parents and get their blessings and let thenlmconsent since you are of age. All the best.
thank U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by optimusprime2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
If Omotola followed most of the advice Y'all are giving the OP, she'd *NEVER* be where she is today, ask her colleague Rita Dominic...
OP follow the lil' heart God gave you o, he speaks to you thru there- Omotola followed hers.
If you feel its genuine and wont break when you grab it, then what are you waiting for, a weather forecast? Jump for it!! You never know how many genuine chances you may get in life after this #fact...
Afterall, these days we all see Gazzillions of 28, 29, 38yr old educated and successful ladies lining up in churches fasting, praying and sowing seeds for Husbands- the truth is;
many of them blewup chances like this when it came, because some thought they were too young, they wanted to finish school or they wanted that fancy job(if only they knew better- that one can always establish a proper balance between marriage and other personal goals, yes! its called effective management & its not impossible, women do it. Its just like driving and answering a phonecall)
OP you see, in the loooooong run while we are chasing our dreams, breaking records, bagging Phd's, buying Range Rover's... Just like all the stories with happy endings, Life is all about living happily ever after-
Will He make you Happy?
Forget all this advice here,
Thats a question you and only you can answer, afterall you are the one who knows him and yourself not us, nope not us- we got our own crap to handle.
I'm out.

3 Likes

Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by kweenzannie(f): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2013
optimus-prime1:
If Omotola followed most of the advice Y'all are giving the OP, she'd *NEVER* be where she is today, ask her colleague Rita Dominic...
OP follow the lil' heart God gave you o, he speaks to you thru there- Omotola followed hers.
If you feel its genuine and wont break when you grab it, then what are you waiting for, a weather forecast? Jump for it!! You never know how many genuine chances you may get in life after this #fact...
Afterall, these days we all see Gazzillions of 28, 29, 38yr old educated and successful ladies lining up in churches fasting, praying and sowing seeds for Husbands- the truth is;
many of them blewup chances like this when it came, because some thought they were too young, they wanted to finish school or they wanted that fancy job(if only they knew better- that one can always establish a proper balance between marriage and other personal goals, yes! its called effective management & its not impossible, women do it. Its just like driving and answering a phonecall)
OP you see, in the loooooong run while we are chasing our dreams, breaking records, bagging Phd's, buying Range Rover's... Just like all the stories with happy endings, Life is all about living happily ever after-
Will He make you Happy?
Forget all this advice here,
Thats a question you and only you can answer, afterall you are the one who knows him and yourself not us, nope not us- we got our own crap to handle.
I'm out.
thank U̶̲̥̅̊ so much 4 d enlightment Ȋ̝̊̅ really appreciate U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by auntytee: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2013
NL_princess: Mehn, dat age difference na die o! Kai! It all depends on how mature you are physically and mentally cos i ve seen 19yrs old gals dat looks and reason like 23. If u are sure he luvs u then go for it but dont be too hopeful cos he might be usin dat marriage thing to deceive u and get into ur pants(dat's if he neva start sef)
as for me o, my [b][/b]guy must be 3-5 older.
and then. 25 at 35, you'll be looking 50 at 25 after 3 kidz.....no offence, jst saying!!! grin
Re: Is He Too Old For Me To Marry by kayClt(f): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2013
the age difference is much but its notin compared to luv.but i will advice if u arnt done wit skul,concentrate on ur studies, n i jst hope u r not considering marring dis guy becos of materila benefit but if u r,pls do hv a second tot. U r still very young,Marriage isn't a bed of rosses.Gudluck

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND / Is Not Really Easy Being Single / Black Candle In A Holy Marriage...true Story....must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.