Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

. - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (39508 Views)

Bikini Pictures Of Some Top African Female Celebrities / Rukky Sanda In Bikini - Hot Or Not? -photos / Rihanna Christmas Bikini Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by timecop28: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:
Thank MOD Ogugua you always make sense smiley
Oh! I should have known better. Now I know who deserves the SMS.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
sholypopz: .........and that is how spongeback became popular on Nairaland
Tbh I never knew this will be on FP or create this buzz cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

I see wink thought you said somewhere you will soon turn 25 and you still hung up on animated series grin grin grin
I know 'grown men' who still love cartoons.

1 Like

Re: . by Tinyemeka(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Have been reminded once again about who I've been fraternising with for the past 6 years. sad

It's all good. No wahala.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

I see wink thought you said somewhere you will soon turn 25 and you still hung up on animated series grin grin grin
I do, I prefer watching cartoons than movies.
My fav is family guy embarassed
Re: . by ewizard1: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:
Since you are NEW can you please tell me things that are supposed to be on the FP angry

I'll like to come in ...
You ask, what are the things thats supposed to be on FP, like you yourself dont know your thread being on FP is wrong.

Take this for example, since u workout at the beach, I ate garri and ogbono, another washed her dirty clothes, and the whole NL'er post an activity, and all were moved to FP. What would you call that?

Front Page should contain, news every user must be craving, Politics, Sports, Entertainment. .. Which would interest every user, not a personal activity like yours.
Please, read my post, I neva dropped any insult. Mind your quote.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Baybe: I know 'grown men' who still love cartoons.

shocked shocked Wow thought it was a women thing
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1:

I'll like to come in ...
You ask, what are the things thats supposed to be on FP, like you yourself dont know your thread being on FP is wrong.

Take this for example, since u workout at the beach, I ate garri and ogbono, another washed her dirty clothes, and the whole NL'er post an activity, What would you call that?

Front Page should contain, news every user must be craving, Politics, Sports, Entertainment. .. Which would interest every user, not a personal activity like yours.
Please, read my post, I neva dropped any insult. Mind your quote.
Thanks

Dude i think you are taking this too far. You are truly new and do not understand nairaland. Front page are for whatever can create the most traffic.... that has always been the logic here. Whether it is right is another matter

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:

Cool wink, so what was your motivation for doing this cheesy?
Re: . by ewizard1: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
I think NL needs new mods, cos I dont understand how these mods try shove people's personal business into ours. Or they dont know what FRONT PAGE means?
How person workouts take concern me? Its either the mod wants to date the SpongeBack or she's kind of a relative. But I dont see how it concerns other thousand peeps on NL.

ah!

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

shocked shocked Wow thought it was a women thing
Tsk Tsk, very wrong, it's a guy thing. Ask around.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

Cool wink, so what was your motivation for doing this cheesy?
Na interview?
Re: . by Ellylace(f): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Op...wow,nice!! Need me some Beach work out too. smiley It's a dam*n shame we don't have beaches in Abj tho.. cry
Re: . by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1: I think NL needs new mods, cos I dont understand how these mods try shove people's personal business into ours. Or they dont know what FRONT PAGE means?
How person workouts take concern me? Its either the mod wants to date the SpongeBack or she's kind of a relative. But I dont see how it concerns other thousand peeps on NL.
ah!
This isn't the only topic on FP, no one asked you to click on the topic or post comments undecided
Re: . by ewizard1: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

Dude i think you are taking this too far. You are truly new and do not understand nairaland. Front page are for whatever can create the most traffic.... that has always been the logic here. Whether it is right is another matter
Young sir, open ur eyes and read, I wasnt the one who said I'm new.
Go back and open dos eyes.

Secondly, I said FP should show what at least 60% of the users would have interest in... Like Fashola created new roads, Jonathan launches new electrical system. How do you washing your dirty undies get to FP, man, that should be ur personal business, not Millions of users' on here.

You get?

4 Likes

Re: . by ewizard1: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:
This isn't the only topic on FP, no one asked you to click on the topic or post comments undecided

Yeah, thats true. You got me on that one.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Baybe: It's a French word
Isee...
Re: . by tellwisdom: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
sweerie, why are you playing with sands??..are you a baby?? sad
Re: . by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
ewizard1:
Young sir, open ur eyes and read, I wasnt the one who said I'm new.
Go back and open dos eyes.

Secondly, I said FP should show what at least 60% of the users would have interest in... Like Fashola created new roads, Jonathan launches new electrical system. How do you washing your dirty undies get to FP, man, that should be ur personal business, not Millions of users' on here.

You get?

Sorry i don wash am now grin grin grin
Dude this thing na business, the more traffic the more money is made. it's purely from the economic point of view, anything that creates a buzz and causes traffic not anything users are interested in...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Baybe: Na interview?

Yes oh cheesy.... abi, why would you decide to put yourself out on NL grin grin grin I want to understand the rationale behind it.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
tpia1:

Stop hiding posts when you yourself are cursing people out left right and centre.

Who do you think you are?

May God help make i no lay my hands on ogugua. Make i no talk wetin dey my mind now.
Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
If "Bad Belle" was an olympic sports, Nigeria will be winning gold, silver and bronze. Someone posts a picture of herself and instead of people to commend her for summoning courage to do what a lot of people dare not attempt, they're busy badmouting her. @OP Abeg, no mind bad belle people. Keep up the good work.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Baybe: Tsk Tsk, very wrong, it's a guy thing. Ask around.

Wow... I used to love cartoon too especially during my formative years but as adulthood kicked in I kind off outgrew it and it didn't hold any appeal for me anymore. Guess different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
E-Light:
Isee...
gringrin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Afam4eva: If "Bad Belle" was an olympic sports, Nigeria will be winning gold, silver and bronze. Someone posts a picture of herself and instead of people to commend her for summoning courage to do what a lot of people dare not attempt, they're busy badmouting her. @OP Abeg, no mind bad belle people. Keep up the good work.
cheesy thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

Yes oh cheesy.... abi, why would you decide to put yourself out on NL grin grin grin I want to understand the rationale behind it.
grin I concur gringrin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ellylace: @Op...wow,nice!! Need me some Beach work out too. smiley It's a dam*n shame we don't have beaches in Abj tho.. cry
Sorry, but I hope you work out smiley
Re: . by skales(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Afam4eva: If "Bad Belle" was an olympic sports, Nigeria will be winning gold, silver and bronze. Someone posts a picture of herself and instead of people to commend her for summoning courage to do what a lot of people dare not attempt, they're busy badmouting her. @OP Abeg, no mind bad belle people. Keep up the good work.

Since when did playing with sand on a sunny weather n an unclean environment becme a good work?

#i know sey u go wan ban me now for questioning you*

1 Like

Re: . by ajasa4link: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lol... see as people dey para... calling out mods and dissing them...Chai dis nairaland Na war o

1 Like

Re: . by Okuda(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:

[size=13pt]its nowhere near the simpsons. me loooooooooove!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Seyi Law Wishes Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Happy Wedding Anniversary, Fans React / D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos / Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.