Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,644 members, 7,921,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:49 AM

Blackberry [r.i.m] Considering The Sale Of Their Company - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry [r.i.m] Considering The Sale Of Their Company (485 Views)

Microsoft Considering Bringing Cortana To Android And iOS Devices / Ebuddy Xms : The Latest I.m In Town / .:. Yahoo Chat In I.m Application .:. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry [r.i.m] Considering The Sale Of Their Company by adelolaa(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Finally, after suffering a huge setback which is still going on, The Canadian firm Blackberry (formerly known as Research In Motion) has started making arrangement for the possible sale of the company.

Their main reason being that the Apple/Android iOs knocked them out of the biz and has been gathering a lot of crowd which by the negative smile of Lady luck, they have not been able to compete against.

Even the Blackberry Z10 produced with a lot of capabilities launched early this year around January couldnt get them back on the Lane.

For us Nigerians who have bb as our best smartphone because of the cheap subscription rate and for pinging sake, I wonder what will happen when and if this arrangement is concluded.

Whats your Say on this?? grin tongue

Re: Blackberry [r.i.m] Considering The Sale Of Their Company by deniceguy(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2013
And your source?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Q10 / Microsoft Officially Acquires Nokia's Devices & Services Units / How Can Subscribe For Iphone4s Data With Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.