Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,570 members, 7,941,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. (23913 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Antivirus92(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
omiobo:
Lol! You are in Lagos but you location show Anambra. Stop deceiving yourself brother,you are just like a southwesterner you can't vote because you don't have Anambra voters card.
i am still an anambrarian and will always go back home and vote.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
pro01: Mumu. No be only skyrocket, na moonwalk. Soludo's disqualification, assuming it stands, does not improve Ngige's chances in any way. Even a well-fed and appropriately dressed chimpanzee contesting on the platform of any other party would defeat APC's Ngige in a governorship election in present-day Anambra State.

Anambra people know beter than surrender their state to greedy kleptocrats (Tinubu) and blood-thirsty terrorists (Buhari). Besides, I'm not sure that openly associating with a confraternity of envious bigots who delight in deporting our people for no just cause is a sensible way of beginning a campaign for an election that you were bound to lose anyway.
. Ngige really missed d way.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
The haters of Dr. Chris Ngige are errand boys of the PDP and shoe-shiners of Ifeanyi Ubah. grin

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by omiobo: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Orikinla: The haters of Dr. Chris Ngige are errand boys of the PDP and shoe-shiners of Ifeanyi Ubah. grin

grin they cant run Ngige down.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nwada,you have just spoken I have been pondering in my mind for a while; Yes,let us subject them to oath taking at the Nri shrine and to be administered by the Eze Nri. The shrine at Agukwu is one of the most holy ground in Igboland and we must make do with it.
Nna oga dili gi mma!! Dikwalu ana Igbo nine mma
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Bensonn: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=Antivirus92]ngige is nowhere near peter obi. Fyi, ngige is my idemili brother.[/quote

and he defeated dora who was backed by peter not only in idenmili both in the entire senatorial zone, even with the so-called yoruba party.......my guy dont stay behind your keyboard and be typing garbage

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Bensonn: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Antivirus92: ngige is nowhere near peter obi. Fyi, ngige is my idemili brother.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by ifebosco: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
gregg2:
[/b]
Ngige is mingling with the wrong people
racist comment
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by ifebosco: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
why do we igbos have soo much racist in anambra state??can somebody clarify me??
im speaking from 15year i lived in anambra state and have my house in onitsha
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Jinko: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Goddex: . . . a Buhari and Tinubu party rule over Anambra? . . . then start awarding 1KM road for 1 billion naira. . . then use part of the inflated percentage to oil the two godfathers' political machineries in Kaduna/Katsina and Lagos respectively. . . then use another part to settle the boys in Borno and Yobe to manufacture more bombs to kill more Igbo sons and daughters living in northern Nigeria. This should not even be imagined.

And u think is only igbos that ar living in the north as christians? Gush all dis igbos on NL ar giving wrong inpression abt the entire igbo nation.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Noneroone(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
I just heard the appeal panel disqualified him. What happens?
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by shejane: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
As CBN gov for yrs, wot did soludo do 4 his pple?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by shejane: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Soludo is so broke dat he wil borrow 2 buy d form nd borrow 4 his campaign,so hw long wil he pay d moni b4 he begin 2 do d work we voted him4? Soludo is nt d rite candidate 4 anambra, dora did a lot wen she head Nafdac, atleast she employed many anambranians

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by clint77ng: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
P.Stacks:

Why are you asking him what his business is on the ground that he might be a Northerner or Westerner..

You igbos are fund of this thing and you will always be the first to scream marginalisation on the slightest incidence..

If he is a northerner or westerner, doesn't he have a say in the whole nigeria polity or isn't it one-nigeria we claim.. Mtcheeew. Let this country kuku divide jare..

I can't believe a well breed man like Soludo that has occupied such an exalted office of the CBN governor would rubbish himself so low to a point where he would be disqualified. Such bullshit won't and can't happen to sanusi Lamido Sanusi.. Well, Igbo people and their ways sha.. Na dem sabi.
Bitterness on top other people wahala. Go hit ur head for wall.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by blocker: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
I equally don't understand how Nigerians can be deported from Lagos to Onitsha. You do understand shea?
Lagosbabe1:

I dont understand you at all, so only people from the SE should have an interest in the election? As long as that state is in Nigeria, then any Nigerian can make a comment or have an interest in it.

Do you or your friends vote in Lagos Governorship elections?
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
chino24: Your jubilation has been short-lived! grin

Soludo remains the next governor of Anambra ..God Almighty have Decreed it.

No yuruba nor boko party should be allowed to come close to Onitsha Niger Bridge..talk more of entering Anambra..

....It is sacrilegious to have a boko haram and ofemmmanu party in Anambra the beacon of the East....
continue shortchanging yourself,later u people will start clamouring for igbo presidency.How can igbo presidency be realised in the nearest future if those parties are not given chances in the SE?do u think only SE votes wud make u achieve that? what's bad in an igbo man belonging to APC or PDM? I pity una.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Policewoman(f): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Clerverly: Since the news of Soludo's disqualification filtered in, the rating of Ngige has steadily been on the rise. From Facebook, twitter, internet forums, the name Onwa(as he is popualary called) has suddenly come alive again.

Then my questions are:
Has Peter Obi now inadvertently handed Ngige victory in the gubernatorial election?
Does it mean, all along Soludo has been the most popular candidate?
Has the death of APGA as a party just been officially announced?
Has Soludo just killed his chances by decamping to APGA?
What is the way forward for Soludo suppoters?
Can Ndi Anambra now give Ngige of APC a chance, if not for anything to spite Obi for toying with their preferred candidate?

Questions and Question! Politics is really, a dirty game cool cool cool
And who conducted the polls to show that Ngige's popularity is soaring? Abi na APC network?

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by clint77ng: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
suolboy:
who is Boko haram. other than GEJ. Azazzi said PDP IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS PDP. Where was it ever mentioned that BUHARI OR APC has anything to do with ur PDP CREATED BOKO HARAM for ur kindergarten president to cover up his inability to lead this country. I pity u the igbos for he will continue to use u without any benefit.
We like it, he should continue using us as he is doing. Int'l airport, roads, COAS, 2nd bridge. Haba. Remember their r 5 rebellious govs in PDP who r sympathetic to bukoharim ambition. Dont pity us, pity urselves.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by blocker: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please keep your pity in your hip pocket we don't need it.What good had your pity brought us since 1925? Rubbish.
kunle4toye@yaho:
continue shortchanging yourself,later u people will start clamouring for igbo presidency.How can igbo presidency be realised in the nearest future if those parties are not given chances in the SE?do u think only SE votes wud make u achieve that? what's bad in an igbo man belonging to APC or PDM? I pity una.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by cKaiser: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Now the disqualification has been upheld so what next
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by addicted268(f): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2013
Youngzedd: Soludo or Onwa. No one else.

Onwa does it for me.I like that guy! smiley

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by expressdr84: 1:19am On Aug 18, 2013
shejane: Soludo is so broke dat he wil borrow 2 buy d form nd borrow 4 his campaign,so hw long wil he pay d moni b4 he begin 2 do d work we voted him4? Soludo is nt d rite candidate 4 anambra, dora did a lot wen she head Nafdac, atleast she employed many anambranians
Guy u are simply unintelligent,. U surely do not know what it means to be a cbn governor.u want hi m to tar roads, dude u are high.and saying that he is broke means that u should.still be in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by odehaj: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2013
Antivirus92: ngige is nowhere near peter obi. Fyi, ngige is my idemili brother.
make una dey hier de argue make them the steal una money. Monkey de argue baboon de pack money!
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Antivirus92(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=Bensonn][/quote]under acn or apc? Has the deportation saga occured then?
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Antivirus92(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=Bensonn][/quote]under acn or apc? Has the deportation saga occured then? We are all behind him then but not now.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by Mccullum: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2013
I always laugh when I reads comments of nairalanders who are internet activists/warriors, how many percent of nigerians aware of all una comments by criticizing or supporting politicians, only God knows the persons that will be nest governors of each state & president of this country, so all comments are mere expression of opinions.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by ubanett(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2013
stillwater: What criteria was Soludo not able to meet? I would like to know.
GHANA MUST GO CRITERIA OF COURSE
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by francisbiz: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2013
Clerverly:

So we should try Ifeanyi Ubah now that Soludo has been confined to the dustbin of politics
You don't comprehend grammar? The guy you quoted said he did not fancy recycling which also includes soludo, uba, etc and you are still bringing back same names. Think with your brain.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by ATMCARD2(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2013
Ka ma Ngige ga achi kwa Anambra,ka ma anyi akurie Gvnt huz ozo.Ara gbakwa ya dr.
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by francisbiz: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2013
Clerverly: Since the news of Soludo's disqualification filtered in, the rating of Ngige has steadily been on the rise. From Facebook, twitter, internet forums, the name Onwa(as he is popualary called) has suddenly come alive again.

Then my questions are:
Has Peter Obi now inadvertently handed Ngige victory in the gubernatorial election?
Does it mean, all along Soludo has been the most popular candidate?
Has the death of APGA as a party just been officially announced?
Has Soludo just killed his chances by decamping to APGA?
What is the way forward for Soludo suppoters?
Can Ndi Anambra now give Ngige of APC a chance, if not for anything to spite Obi for toying with their preferred candidate?

Questions and Question! Politics is really, a dirty game cool cool cool
Which RATING? Facebook? twitter?
Which internet forum did you collate the poll?
Let me pretend to flow in your madness for a while and ask you ;
even if your fake correlation is real,
are your online respondents in facebook, twitter and other forums residents of anambra state?
What is the literacy percentage of the population of anambra state?
Stop living in a fools paradise
Re: Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. by francisbiz: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2013
teskyg: @ Clevery,what's ur business?Am sure u are a northerner or westerner.
I just wonder ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality / Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Falana: Buratai Should Either Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.