Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,660 members, 7,975,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:09 AM

Bankers Pls Advise My Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bankers Pls Advise My Friend (1402 Views)

Pls Advise.my Wife Is Making Me Sick. / Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by bigass(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2013
i have friend beautiful,young and married who got a Job with a new generation bank. she was helped by someone in the bank who can also influence the dept she wants to work. some advised her to chose operations but she wont rise quickly while others advised her to go marketing though she can rise quickly but may be sacked if she fails to meet her target and th probability of becoming adulterous in the quest to meet target.

Bankers is marketing really bad? must you compromise to meet targets? which dept would you advise her
Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by Tos87(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2013
Operational
Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by oluplus(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
back office
Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by EfemenaXY: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
bigass: i have friend beautiful,young and married who got a Job with a new generation bank. she was helped by someone in the bank who can also influence the dept she wants to work. some advised her to chose operations but she wont rise quickly while others advised her to go marketing though she can rise quickly but may be sacked if she fails to meet her target and th probability of becoming adulterous in the quest to meet target.

Bankers is marketing really bad? must you compromise to meet targets? which dept would you advise her

The bolded bit is an insult to successful women who work in the banking industry. Kindly quit the generalization.
Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by bigass(f): 5:00am On Aug 18, 2013
Efemena_xy:

The bolded bit is an insult to successful women who work in the banking industry. Kindly quit the generalization.

do you know the meaning of probability? probability does not generalize it only talk about the possibility of becoming adulterous. are you saying there are no women in the banking industry who use sex as a means to an end?

2 Likes

Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2013
Efemena_xy:

you don't understand English again or what? So as a graduate you don't know when someone generalizes! SMH

1 Like

Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2013
bigass: i have friend beautiful,young and married who got a Job with a new generation bank. she was helped by someone in the bank who can also influence the dept she wants to work. some advised her to chose operations but she wont rise quickly while others advised her to go marketing though she can rise quickly but may be sacked if she fails to meet her target and th probability of becoming adulterous in the quest to meet target.

Well, a friend got a marketing job 2 years back at Zenith bank, She sent in her resignation letter 2 months later. Reason was her boss started introducing her to big boys and told her to 'do whatever it takes' to get money from them.
Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by Winneygirl(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Let her identify her strengths and weaknesses.
Not evryone is sales-oriented. Not evryone can cope with giving the level of service demanded for as an operations staff.
Like someone suggested, head office is ok. It doesn't guarantee an easy ride either.
But at branch level, let her think of what comes naturally to her.
Sales or Service??
Re: Bankers Pls Advise My Friend by amtheone(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
chaircover: . . .even some guys are becoming gigolos all in the means of finding big madams to invest cash in their banks or speak to their husbands on their behalf.

I still dont really understand the need for marketers apart from creating jobs for people. Unsing myself as an examole I walked into the branch of choice and opened my account. I dont want anyone stalking me 24/7 and running down my phone battery for me, just because you want me to invest in your bank, besides isnt the money just moving around anyway?

. . . . A marketer from UBA comes along and manages to convince me to move my money to UBA. So I go to GTB and withdraw my money (the same money o) and put it in UBA. It stays there until a marketer from Access bank sees me driving my "borrowed" Prado and starts chasing me around to transfer the same money in UBA into Access bank! The thing is just going round in circles and its not as if I have a naira printing machine in my backyard.

My sister d tin tire me sef. All this running around.

(1) (Reply)

'I Was Chased Out Of The House, My First Son Slapped Me' - Winner Of Supermon / My Life On The Brink:please Help Me / 5 Things To Buy When Returning From A Journey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.