Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nokia Manufacturing Its First Ever Tablet And Will Be Lunched Next Month - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nokia Manufacturing Its First Ever Tablet And Will Be Lunched Next Month (556 Views)

Want To Buy New Laptop Or Tablet And Needs Assistance - Sifaso / What Is The Difference Between Tablet And Pad? / I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Manufacturing Its First Ever Tablet And Will Be Lunched Next Month by eddyland: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
At the mention of Nokia, what usually come to my mind is Nokia 3310 and Symbian phones. No doubt that almost every household one way or the other grooved the Nokia phones in the past and even till now. We all remember when Nokia was indeed Nokia, when Nokia ruled the world and really connected people together all over the world (Nokia slogan), but today it seems they are being pushed to the wall by other competitors like Samsung, Apple and the rest. But what really is that that made other manufacturers seeming to be moving ahead of Nokia? To me I will say it is simply diversification of their range of products and also producing what the market and consumers are asking for. Little wonder they say that 'variety is the spice of life'

Nokia is this time trying to rejuvenate to gain back ground and their grip in this ever changing technological world. There is a saying that goes like this ''If you cant beat them, you join them'' and I think that is exactly what Nokia is trying to do now, by also expanding in their array of products especially those products that are currently in vogue, and I believe that is what is also prompting them to be gearing towards their lunch of first ever Tablet come September next month. Who knows the kind of Tablet that Nokia will come up with that next month, who knows if Nokia will once again rule the world with their new brands of gadgets. Lets stay tuned and watch out what this Finnish Phone manufacturing giant have in stock for us, because I think the are about to connect us again in different way.

I am writing this with passion for Nokia, because I am a typical and a true Nokia fan,I love Nokia phones, Nokia phones are indeed great. I just hope that this thier tablet will throw them back into lime light
http://highteknology..com/2013/08/nokia-tablet.html
Re: Nokia Manufacturing Its First Ever Tablet And Will Be Lunched Next Month by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
MAKE i no go yan too much, if they are not connecting it to andriod os then they are wasting their time. cos microsoft is rubbish in terms of phones and tablets.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Manufacturing Its First Ever Tablet And Will Be Lunched Next Month by kunlesehan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Now Samsung' s got a worthy competitor. Let the innovations begin.
Re: Nokia Manufacturing Its First Ever Tablet And Will Be Lunched Next Month by Youngzedd(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
googlepikin: MAKE i no go yan too much, if they are not connecting it to andriod os then they are wasting their time. cos microsoft is rubbish in tearms of phones and tablets.

Tell them.

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Computer Say Welcome In Any Language / A Flat Screen Dell Monitor For Sale @ 4,500 / Solution To A USB Port Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.