Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? (842 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Nigerians Frustrated At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? by alingo4life: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello Guys,

Please can anybody put me through as to the requirements being required by the Nigerian Embassy in Washington or New-york for an American coming to Nigeria for Marriage.

I have a friend who's girlfriend who is an American wants to come to Nigeria for their wedding.I mean they want to get married in Nigeria.So we needed to know what are the things to be required by the Nigerian Embassy for an American coming here for Marriage.

Please put us through so we can know the next line of action...

Thanks
Re: Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? by Vicjustice: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
alingo4life: Hello Guys,

Please can anybody put me through as to the requirements being required by the Nigerian Embassy in Washington or New-york for an American coming to Nigeria for Marriage.

I have a friend who's girlfriend who is an American wants to come to Nigeria for their wedding.I mean they want to get married in Nigeria.So we needed to know what are the things to be required by the Nigerian Embassy for an American coming here for Marriage.

Please put us through so we can know the next line of action...

Thanks
Why are you asking this question for your "friend", or doesn't the "friend" have access to the internet himself?
Re: Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? by alingo4life: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Vicjustice:
Why are you asking this question for your "friend", or doesn't the "friend" have access to the internet himself?

He does not have access to the internet that's why am asking on he's behalf.so vicjustice,what would you advise we do

Thanks
Re: Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? by Vicjustice: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
alingo4life:

He does not have access to the internet that's why am asking on he's behalf.so vicjustice,what would you advise we do

Thanks
Com'on! What normal person living in the USA that does not have access to the internet, or is he in a prison custody?
Even those in prison custody do have limited and restricted access to the internet.
And if you want to say that the "friend" is in Nigeria and does not have access to the internet, then, how did "he" come in contact with the American woman?
I don't think "he" corresponded with the American woman by posting series of hand-written letters through NIPOST.
I know this is not what you want to hear, but it doesn't make sense to be dishonest with every little thing the Nigerian way
Re: Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? by Naijalastborn(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
alingo4life:

Thanks broda..Lets no move away from the topic..Genuine answers needed please..

Thanks All
well I don't know about Nigerians marriage or such. The marriage I know of is the Registry marriage? Is that what you are talking about?
Re: Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? by alingo4life: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
Naija_lastborn: well I don't know about Nigerians marriage or such. The marriage I know of is the Registry marriage? Is that what you are talking about?

Yes am talking about Registry marriage....
Re: Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? by Naijalastborn(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2013
alingo4life:

Yes am talking about Registry marriage....
https://www.nairaland.com/1053011/ikoyi-marriage-registry-info-needed#16627660 Check this Thread.. It might help you and find what you seek..

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Secrets Of Flight Attendants That You Never Know!! / US Tourist Visa / How Do I Process My E-passport Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.