Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,444 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

9 Tips To Know If You Are Truly His Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Tips To Know If You Are Truly His Girl Friend (823 Views)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Tips To Know If You Are Truly His Girl Friend by virussmart(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Many of you make his bed, wash his plate and even clean his bathroom without any hint of exclusivity in your “situation.” Below are common tips to know if you are truly his girl friend;

1. It’s Not You, It’s Him

For a man, sometimes commitment can be a taboo subject. I myself went through a long period of ducking, dodging and running from it. As I matured, my perception changed, and instead of avoiding it, I actually began to desire it. The truth is being in a relationship isn’t a top priority for many men these days. (Especially when we can get sex without having to be in one.) As a result, many of you reading this find yourselves in “situations” instead of relationships. source for more: http://www.braintutorial.com/2013/08/9-tips-to-know-if-you-are-truly-his.html
Re: 9 Tips To Know If You Are Truly His Girl Friend by Enegod(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding / Application Open / Reasons Why Men Cheat On Loyal Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.