Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,984 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (11247 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / The Real Problem: Nigerian Stock Market / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by RedCard1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats to the boy

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Acecube(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Beture lions full here oh shocked .... Go bring my shortgun.. Make we go hunt angry
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by secnelly: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by kabaka1: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats to him.
I wonder if the trading is done with real money or just virtual money.

I also wonder if those living abroad like in America can participate in this competition
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by gidson12(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
mayten30: Let him do the real thing and not the virtual stock trading,when he starts the real stock trading him body go tell am,but anyways the guy did a good job thumbs up
shut up my friend, is it spirits that trade on the real thing, is it not the same basic steps and parameters that applies in the real thing.

give him that value of real money and that guy would still make a good trade
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by dunkem21(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Greatest Lion! Congrats ibos. Go!
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by uceee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats Chinedu!!!
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
ncpat: make him invest real money na there he go know say kaki no be lethal

grin grin
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by freeR1: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats, but if you had used real money, you will have never had gone this aggressive. Looking at your portfolio, your "BETA" will be astronomically high so if you use the "Sharpe Ratio" for example, (risk adjusted return), your return will be really low. My advice to easykobo.com is that, next time use risk adjusted return methodology to pick your winner. We must educate the uninformed investors that the goal is getting maximum return for the lowest risk. I can make 1000% return by buying junk bonds with high "Duration" but in real life, I will be making no return. I can go on and on but I hope you got my point. Congrats again "Chinedu" but note that you still have a lot to learn in this our game.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by emperorchedda(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lions & Lionesses!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by U235weapongrade: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
B.Pharm Nigeria Student Carry Go..The Sky is Your Limit..

Btw He shud Read Harder in his final year Let one Saddist Lecturer in dat schooL not do him dia Normal Thing..
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by SIRKOL(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Babiloko: nice 1.....gosh 1ST 2 COMMENT 4 D 5TH TIME DIS WEEK......HI HATERS
while ur mates are busy skyrocketing the universe, u are only busy rejoicing over commenting on another mans business
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Pchizy: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
where ar d co Lions nd lioneses? Lets roar! Congrats Nedu!. Cant wait cos soonxt d world will hear i've clicked too. Note: start wt wat u hav, neglet nt d days of ur little beginnin. (Mans Diginity Must be Restored)where ar d co Lions nd lioneses? Lets roar! Congrats Nedu!. Cant wait cos soonxt d world will hear i've clicked too. Note: start wt wat u hav, neglet nt d days of ur little beginnin. (Mans Diginity Must be Restored)where ar d co Lions nd lioneses? Lets roar! Congrats Nedu!. Cant wait cos soonxt d world will hear i've clicked too. Note: start wt wat u hav, neglet nt d days of ur little beginnin. (Mans Diginity Must be Restored)
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats to a true son of the soil. More power to your elbow. I wish you more success in your future endeavours.
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
gidson12:
shut up my friend, is it spirits that trade on the real thing, is it not the same basic steps and parameters that applies in the real thing.

give him that value of real money and that guy would still make a good trade
have you heard about the word "emotions" in investment before?you do not have a clue at all,when emotion step in taking some steps will become something he will be afraid because he will not want to loose his real cash.
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by ccollins(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2013
ncpat: make him invest real money na there he go know say kaki no be lethal

The topic is even misleading, it should have been stock trials. Anyway kudos to my contemporary from unn.I am only wary that those investment geniuses are just virtual,had to read the article well to knw that the 50mill invested was not real
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by yinka2011: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
ccollins:

The topic is even misleading, it should have been stock trials. Anyway kudos to my contemporary from unn.I am only wary that those investment geniuses are just virtual,had to read the article well to knw that the 50mill invested was not real

Did you expect them to give 50 million cash to every person who registered for the competition? see people oo
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by yinka2011: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
kabaka1:

Congrats to him.
I wonder if the trading is done with real money or just virtual money.

I also wonder if those living abroad like in America can participate in this competition

see another guy. ofcourse its virtual. its a simulation. read the rules on that website you will find out also it is open to anyone who want to join and its free.
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Gistwitherico(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
A UNN graduate is naturally ahead of u! Beware... Proud agbebite; proud lion.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by arjunm: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
CONGRATS to Chinedu! Well Done. And all the best in future. I also participated in this competition but its too hard. so respect to the winner. enjoy the prize.
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by mariblizzy(f): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Congratulobia, Mr.Man ;DCongratulobia, Mr.Man
Re: Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by ezeama1010(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
UNN keeps soaring high. Thank u Ezengige, my classmate for this feat. I'm a proud Lion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join My Bonus With Minimum Of 5k / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! / Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.