Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him (5254 Views)

Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity / Julius Agwu Fires Back At Fan Who Insulted Him About His Leg On Instagram (pix) / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Komedy(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2013
D irony is a hangover is wrong English,an hangover is actually correct! Wizkid was correct!100%.
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by abdulkayus(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2013
Despite his age, he still act like d kid he bear in his stage name. Money is nt everything.
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by tope3x(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2013
You asked a question, and i will give u a sincere answer.....YOU OR WIZKID NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. AS*S HOLE tongue
seedord247:
Now who needs to go back to school between you and wizkid. undecided
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by dplomaticVal: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2013
thats jus the beginnin for wizkid hope he heeds to the holme's admonition
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2013
9iceboi: Youthful exorbitant

Yeeee. . . .I must quote my master Yuzedo this time. . . .

WE GIVE UPPPPPP!!!!

Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2013
But seriously, I think it is in very bad taste to validate oneself or ridicule another on the basis of one's relative wealth or the lack thereof. This is one thing uncivilised black people are fond of doing (including black Americans). Oyinbos have mostly evolved beyond judging one's worth as a human being (let alone one's right to an opinion for that matter) based on how much money one can boast of. It is so crass, myopic, and tasteless.

Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2013
Komedy: D irony is a hangover is wrong English,an hangover is actually correct! Wizkid was correct!100%.

Eziokwu? Biko kindly enlighten us.

By the way, also indicate how you pronounce your own hangover. Do you stress the 'h' or do you begin pronouncing from the 'a'? Abeg I wan learn English this morrring.

Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by MeGaStReEt: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2013
HOW DID WIZKID KNOW THAT THE GUY IS BROKE

HE MIGHT JUST BE A BILLIONAIRE FAN
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Komedy(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2013
pro01:

Eziokwu? Biko kindly enlighten us.

By the way, also indicate how you pronounce your own hangover. Do you stress the 'h' or do you begin pronouncing from the 'a'? Abeg I wan learn English this morrring.
actually I was having a terrible hangover wen I wrote that.chill.and thanks for being polite!.
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2013
Komedy: actually I was having a terrible hangover wen I wrote that.chill.and thanks for being polite!.

Lol.

I'm always polite. . . . .ask my 'beloved' wife Slimyem.
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by tellwisdom: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
Op, y'all are folish angry..Take your shiit to nursery school pupils to read and comment sad
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by nickz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin grin lol@@Ugly MOFO
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by rofemiguwa(f): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Why are fans always mean to their celebrities.The fact that they are starts doesn't make water flow in their veins.they are human and anybody would have reacted same way when insulted.correct urself was d teasing art,go back to school was a very big insult and they guy got a reply fully paid and delivered in his own coin.FANS should learn how to talk to stars especially on social network.if not they shudnt cry foul when they receive the measure they gave grin grin.oya na is wizzy on da beat cheesy
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by mrofficial(m): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2013
Well, he already passed the message that he was having hangover and even gbagauned on top of it. Whoever wrote that got what he/she deserved. tongue

Also, I think a fan shouldn't have said such because it was actually rude of him/her.
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 19, 2013
nenergy: [size=20pt]Twitter is indeed for kidz[/size] undecided

So Nairaland is for adults? There's no social network that you won't see kids display their 'stuffs',
BTW. The whole incident happened on INSTAGRAM and not twitter
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Preceedo(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2013
what if wizkid talk dat thin for official pidgin?.as i see
hangover
i think say na jangle over hin talk o. Walahi Until Wizkid begin know say life na jeje na dis disgrace go dey follow am. as if wizkid grammatical taboo was not enough. A nairalander came with another grammatical missile
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Preceedo(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Preceedo: what if wizkid talk dat thin for official pidgin?.as i see i think say na jangle over hin talk o. Walahi Until Wizkid begin know say life na jeje na dis disgrace go dey follow am. as if wizkid grammatical taboo was not enough. A nairalander came with another grammatical missile
Do you mean
youthful exorbitant
[s]lmfaos. See person wey won labish wizkid with big grammar[/s]
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
seedord247:

Now who needs to go back to school between you and wizkid. undecided

Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by everyday: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Its common place for people to make such mistakes on social media websites
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by babsjnr(m): 12:57am On Aug 20, 2013
fck wizkid
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by oluremi59(m): 12:04am On Dec 07, 2013
Saraben: dis dude has a lot of fans my booked space was seized,,bt no p sha
na lie joor no scope anybody here
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by berryice(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
D dude wuz wrong jo,he follwd wizkid kos he probably lyk his songs!he his meant 2 be polite in correctin him,kos nobody is perfect,wizkid only did dah kos he wuz angry!be realistic so many pippo in nairaland wldnt find it funny too
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by bukalence: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
angryThe guy should know when and when not to joke, besides if the guy was just teasing him, he shouldnt have mentioned 20 man! Make the idiot take am like say wizkid dey tease am too!!! tongue
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by bukalence: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
berryice: D dude wuz wrong jo,he follwd wizkid kos he probably lyk his songs!he his meant 2 be polite in correctin him,kos nobody is perfect,wizkid only did dah kos he wuz angry!be realistic so many pippo in nairaland wldnt find it funny too
Tell them o!!
Re: Wizkid Lashes Out At Fan Who Insulted Him by Blackrev: 10:50am On May 04, 2016

huh?

Were you gonna write exuberance ?

The True Cause Of Dagrin's Death Discovered / Tiwa Savage And Her Breast Stuns In New Photo / Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat