Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Wedding Tips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Tips (1065 Views)

Wedding Tips::: Choosing Your Wedding Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Tips by NGCOM: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2008
At weddings there are so many things involved. Am just pondering on the meaning of some of such things and what they signify. It might sound crazy but am ignorant about them and would appreciate any assistance as mine is approaching.

Things like;

the wedding gown
Various colour shades and their meanings
veil,
train,
crown, I guess this signifies that the bride is the queen of the groom wink
the flower, its colours and why its bn thrown away afterwards
the cake, its colour/design
the rings , guess its for fidelity
the baloons
etc, etc, will add more as I remember them

Pls let the hse help me out! Useful website will also be appreciated, tnx
Re: Wedding Tips by NGCOM: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
Abeg make una answer me oooooooo
Re: Wedding Tips by onyiidon: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2008
i don't relly understand your question.You can go to this website and check if what you are asking for is there.www.weddingplanning.com

(1) (Reply)

Elegant Party Dresses from OZORA / What You Probably Didnt Know About Human Hair Extensions / Drop Tips To Assist Those Who Want To Become Fashion Models In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.