Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,363 members, 7,943,883 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa (1481 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors / Dangote Shuns Saraki, Tinubu, Buhari, Ribadu, Fani-kayode, Others On Twitter / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by musiwa1c: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode and others -- Engr Musiwa

they had the choice to help their people, they did not do that.. fani kayode did not develop yorubaland, and was never instrumental to the project that i claim were my ideas. i dont want to name people. he lives in abuja. because they did not repair yorubaland.

fani kayode inability to do his work well is responsible for the problem..as obasanjo spokesman. he was suppose to confirm if they were telling lies about the now we know the imaginary oil well in some state. which is bring pain to our people.. you dont expect the president to be everywhere.

you all can compare where he lives and how our people lives.

[img]http://northoflagos.files./2011/04/p1040015.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by musiwa1c: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
shocked
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by musiwa1c: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin embarassed
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by delvinmaya(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
again my broda, i find you here, posting and commenting. Hate that am even commenting but you ought to get a life

1 Like

Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by musiwa1c: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin

Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by GenOrumov: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
And who takes Musiwa seriously? He should be in far away New Zealand rearing sheeps instead of always blabbing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2013
The first sentence of the topic is the only thing that made sense in this post. But seriously, this Musiwa deserves our sympathy and support. I wouldn't mind dropping my widow's might in any credible trust fund for him.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by uzoexcel(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
musiwa sha
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by cjrane: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
musiwa1c: grin
Hacking of NL is around the corner again.
Once Musiwa begins to confess primordial truths, Yoruba e warriors will hack the site! grin grin
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by ibedun: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
So why are Igbos abandoning their father land for our brown roof cities.

They want to rule the former capital and not the current capital of Nigeria seeing that the presidency is not (and probably never will be) available to them?

Why ain't ekenedili chuckwu heading to Abuja with the Igbos instead of Yoruba Land?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
this is not musiwa its a flaty instead, imposter at its best. There is defferent between musiwa93 and musiwa1c make una look well

1 Like

Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by TamzyTamudo: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2014
delvinmaya: again my broda, i find you here, posting and commenting. Hate that am even commenting but you ought to get a life
the bitter truth hurt so much,I understand how you feel bro,take heart and urge your people to work hard instead of sit in the house and envy/beef people who are far better than them before it gets too late.
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by vislabraye(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Well, it's debateable. The facts he gave does tell the whole story !!!b
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by musiwa93: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2014
[size=18pt]what I am trying to say. Is that Fani kayode made a big mistake.. You dont just approve anything without going there to check.

I dont think Obasanjo had no time to verify the oil well. fani kayode I believe should first have gone there and verify first, if they have any oil and where and what people produce before Obasanjo sign the document.

I am telling you, some people are telling lies. you know i have made the same claim for 4 years.. it is not fair to majority of the people.. And everybody is looking at the oil well on the internet and they can see, they are been scammed. which is one of the many reason for the violent.

Fani should have gone there to look at the oil well. It would have save us serious problem. that you people face now.
[/size]
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by SolidMoney: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2014
eliment: this is not musiwa its a flaty instead, imposter at its best. There is defferent between musiwa93 and musiwa1c make una look well
we don look well as you can see from the above post.Anyway who takes musiwa serious.He is just a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by ChimaAdeoye: 3:56am On Aug 06, 2014
musiwa93: [size=18pt]what I am trying to say. Is that Fani kayode made a big mistake.. You dont just approve anything without going there to check.

I dont think Obasanjo had no time to verify the oil well. fani kayode I believe should first have gone there and verify first, if they have any oil and where and what people produce before Obasanjo sign the document.

I am telling you, some people are telling lies. you know i have made the same claim for 4 years.. it is not fair to majority of the people.. And everybody is looking at the oil well on the internet and they can see, they are been scammed. which is one of the many reason for the violent.

Fani should have gone there to look at the oil well. It would have save us serious problem. that you people face now.
[/size]

Seun, Please tell Musiwa to take his medicine before writing anything again on NL.
Yoruba e-warriors will soon vex and hack your website again because of this topic.
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by fkaz(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

Seun, Please tell Musiwa to take his medicine before writing anything again on NL.
Yoruba e-warriors will soon vex and hack your website again because of this topic.

Can you see the similarity? @Musiwa93 is talking about Aguleri in anambra and Ibaji in kogi oil well dispute.
Re: Igbo are far ahead of the yoruba because fani kayode & others fail - Engr Musiwa by konjakonja(m): 6:14am On Aug 06, 2014
musiwa1c: grin
Obasabnjo defeated him

(1) (Reply)

Again, Another Industry(cotton) In OGUN State / Impending Implosion Of APC In Kwara / 1,000MW Coal Powered Plant To Be Established In Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.