Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,115 members, 7,916,259 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

Job Search Manual - Everything You Need To Know - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Job Search Manual - Everything You Need To Know (394 Views)

Job Search Manual / Get A Free Copy Of Your 7 Steps To A Successful Job Search! / Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Search Manual - Everything You Need To Know by Havila28(f): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
f you have been searching for a job for over a year then you will know how frustrating it can be. When I came out of school I searched for a job for 11 months, spent countless hours and cash @ d cafe without much efforts.

Until I met a guy who gave the secrets to getting a job. He'd recently just changed jobs to one in an oil company. He took one look at my CV and told me it would never take me anywhere. So we sat down and he taught me how to construct a CV that employers want to pick up from a pile. Though I had to pay through my nose.

Since then I have worked in several companies from aviation to hospitality and telecom.

I'm not saying that just submittiing my CV gets me the job, no. But it gets the CV picked up and I get invited for the interview which never used to happen much.

I have compiled everyting I know in a manual. It goes for 1,000. If you are interested call Havy on 08180209678

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Deal On Micostar Mall / Need A Printer Call Stripeskonsult For You Printing Job / Free For All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.