Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,170 members, 7,910,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

PHOTOS: Meet Burna Boy’s Family At His Album Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Meet Burna Boy’s Family At His Album Launch (1668 Views)

AY Comedian And Family At Teslim Balogun Stadium ( Lovely Photo) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) / Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Burna Boy’s Family At His Album Launch by topeorekoy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Damini Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy is reaping from the fruit of his labor and hardwork, he enjoyed the presence of his family members at his album listening hosted by Hennessy. The like to party singer partied with Mum, Bose Ogulu who doubles as his manager, his Grandmum, and his Grandad, Benson Idonije - the Guardian columnist who was late afrobeat legend Fela’s first manager.

The album titled L.I.F.E, short for ‘LEAVING AN IMPACT FOR ETERNITY’ was released on August 12 2013

- See more pictures at:

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/08/photos-meet-burna-boys-family-at-his.html#sthash.VsQWg8l9.dpuf

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Burna Boy’s Family At His Album Launch by dplomaticVal: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nice
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Burna Boy’s Family At His Album Launch by sexybinta: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
My boy fwend of life kisses to you boo muahhh

(1) (Reply)

''i Regret Not Making Up With Prophet Ajanaku'' - Tope Alabi / Hot Or Not?: Tyson Beckford Poses Nude With Model Ines Rau [18+] / 'the Fast And The Furious" Actor Paul Walker Dies in a Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.