Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,919 members, 7,902,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. (37256 Views)

Top Soccer Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Professional Soccer Tips From A Betting Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Michky: Am in the mood to do some TESTING for the next couple of days. DRAW: Odds = 3.** and above. Grimsby town (Draw), Aldershot town (Draw), Alfreton town (Draw). PLEASE DO NOT STAKE!
1/3. Exactly as expected. Not bad atall.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by kentochi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Michky: 1/3. Exactly as expected. Not bad atall.
master talk to your boy pls.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
kentochi:
master talk to your boy pls.
My brother, dont worry. Check your mail tomorrow evening. K? And please, you dont need to include 'master' next time. Michky is cool.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
And we shall resume our daily picks starting tomorrow or Saturday. Stay tuned!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Whether we post our picks or not, what will be will be. The only problem i've always had is wanting ONLY my friends to benefit from my picks. Sadly, its going to be impossible. So, am hereby resuming duty (ignoring my longterm foes here on NL). It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lekkie, Hero and everyone else, Michky is hereby reporting for duty! Hope to have y'all join me as time goes on. Lets make this place beautiful once again. Wow, its good to be back!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
I see you Lekkie!

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Michky: I see you Lekkie!
grin grin grin
Spy mode.....

Michky: Lekkie, Hero and everyone else, Michky is hereby reporting for duty! Hope to have y'all join me as time goes on. Lets make this place beautiful once again. Wow, its good to be back!!!
aye Sir!
#back to work.....

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tomorrow is green slip day....I see 5 sure wins....
#still analysing #

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
lekkie073: Tomorrow is green slip day....I see 5 sure wins....
#still analysing #
Green slip day. Wow! So on point! As for me, from tomorrow/ Saturday, i see a down pour of great tips on this thread. Hoping for the best. Eem...One more thing, no matter what happens from tomorrow, one thing is sure: We're on our way to being few of the greatest punters of all time. We are getting there. Anyways, back to analyses.

3 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Here is introducing a new style. Its going to be a down pour of picks, depending on availability. Focal points will include: double chance, over 2.5 and the btts markets. The following are some things to note; talking about those intending to follow as time goes on. (1) OCCASSIONAL LOSSES WILL OCCUR but we will still be in profit. (2) Due to the complex system i use to find the games to bet on, most of the picks will come around 2-3hrs before kick-off. So, be alert. (3) Know already that you shouldnt be staking more than 5% of your account on each slip (4) Staking requires discipline. BET FLAT. Meaning stake equal amount each time. Again, please, stake not more that 5% of your account each time. Ok? On a Final note, DO NOT STAKE FOR NOW. Just observe till around Monday. And if by then you like what you see, start staking. Ohhhhh what a ruussshhhhhh!!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Target locked and ready to shoot. Goias/draw (2.05). Flamengo/draw (1.30). Its on! REMEMBER, DO NOT STAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by MissLeslie(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Great work mickry,pls do u use 9ja bookie? If yes, which one? Or which one would u recommend?
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Miss Leslie: Great work mickry,pls do u use 9ja bookie? If yes, which one? Or which one would u recommend?
I use both local and foreign bookies. My recommendation? Hmm... Local: Merrybet and 9japrediict. Foreign: POB, Ladbroks and Bet365.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by MissLeslie(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^^ Tks really appreciate this,naijabet or nairabet was the one on my mind,i never knew there were better ones,tks once more.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Miss Leslie: ^^^ Tks really appreciate this,naijabet or nairabet was the one on my mind,i never knew there were better ones,tks once more.
You're welcome. Btw, Nairabet is also good. Just that lots of complaints is disallowing me from recommending them for now. They are certainly one of the most reliable if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Michky: Target locked and ready to shoot. Goias/draw (2.05). Flamengo/draw (1.30). Its on! REMEMBER, DO NOT STAKE.
ALL WON

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Radar on. Missle launcher alert and ready to shoot down any juicy target. Captain Michky reporting for today's duty. Chei, see as all these yeye teams dey run for my missle.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Greece v Slovakia 1@1.45
Germany v Ireland 1@1.13
Estonia v turkey 2@1.36
Malta v Czech 2@1.16
Armenia v Bulgaria 2dnb@1.50

Total 3.81

Not for d faint-hearted ....

95% success rate

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
lekkie073: Greece v Slovakia 1@1.45
Germany v Ireland 1@1.13
Estonia v turkey 2@1.36
Malta v Czech 2@1.16

Total 3.81

95% success rate

Best of luck
For the cautious ones, go on singles.....
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by aventura: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
what happened to the other thread on soccer betting.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
aventura: what happened to the other thread on soccer betting.
go there and ask lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Nzecorneboy: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ehhmm!! Leekie and micky! I hail una o, na una b d oga and manager of diz thread! I cnt hyd dat am gaining seriously 4rm dis thread. Tank u guys and kip d gud wk going. #TEAM NO MERCY 2 DAH BOOKIES. GL to us all

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
lekkie073: go there and ask lipsrsealed
LMAOROTF! Apologies to Aventura but i just have to say this. This is the best one-liner av seen for the past 5years combined. But Aventura, you sef funny o.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Update: All teams have successfully dodged my missle lock. No qualms though, three teams are dancing close to my trap. Before 11pm, we'll know whatsup.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Michky: Update: All teams have successfully dodged my missle lock. No qualms though, three teams are dancing close to my trap. Before 11pm, we'll know whatsup.
following....

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nzecorneboy: Ehhmm!! Leekie and micky! I hail una o, na una b d oga and manager of diz thread! I cnt hyd dat am gaining seriously 4rm dis thread. Tank u guys and kip d gud wk going. #TEAM NO MERCY 2 DAH BOOKIES. GL to us all
Yeah. #Team No Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
lekkie073: following....
Me following your picks too bro. May luck be on our side today.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
lekkie073: Greece v Slovakia 1@1.45
Germany v Ireland 1@1.13
Estonia v turkey 2@1.36
Malta v Czech 2@1.16

Total 3.81

95% success rate

Best of luck
Morale killer
Bulgaria red carded and losing by a goal
Combo spoilt but.....am about to replay the remaining 4 games......on another combo
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
lekkie073: .
Morale killer
Bulgaria red carded and losing by a goal
Combo spoilt but.....am about to replay the remaining 4 games......on another combo
Wait o....e be like say I hear goal! na bulBulgaria score....dnb still on grin
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
lekkie073: Wait o....e be like say I hear goal! na bulBulgaria score....dnb still on grin
Dont worry. Losing is part of the game jare. Since you put 95% on the tip, i staked with good MM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Six Under Consideration To Replace Sanusi As CBN Governor / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU / Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.