Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,341 members, 7,897,516 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? (8563 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Enegod(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
op, more pics plsss
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by canalily(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
ogugua88: What is wrong with showing off thighs?
abego o o shocked if the thigh is wit all these small small black pot holes, pls am soryundecided dnt show them. Buh if its lyk bottle, pls show them.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
ogugua88: What is wrong with showing off thighs?
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexkillz: How many ladies have you met?

Out of the ladies you have met, how many expose their thighs in pictures?

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Caracta(f): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Most cute gowns these days come in short lengths grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by pri3stess(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Another useless thread.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by xynerise: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
It depends on the thigh o. The problem is that both those with folded thigh expose theirs
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by vislabraye(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
The laps is not even fine sef. undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
Adebaba1:
wow dat some sexy arsse u got dere
wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Abeg o! make dem dey show us Lap O! we like am.. but me no like to dey see stretch marks for some laps meeeen, it can be really disgusting! so if you have clean laps, clean cleavage, show it to the world! don't be selfish
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
adaobi123: Huh ? undecided

I have no problem with it.

If I wear shorts or a short dress, my thighs will show. End of.

GBAM!!!
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by majalisa(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Dyt: Cos I got d damn sexy laps
culd i have a peep?sexy laps are my Achilles tendon
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by majalisa(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2013
Adebaba1:
wow dat some sexy arsse u got dere
wetin carry ur eye go there?i share ur opinion sha
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Looks like an innocent picture to me. You're making a big deal out of nothing. She was already wearing the dress when the picture was taken.
Did you expect her to change clothes just so her laps wouldn't show? Besides, her legs are closed. Find something else to do.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2013
^^^^Do you also show off your laps in pics? undecided

There's nothing bad in showing off your laps as long as you aren't showing the "forbidden fruit." If your thighs are thick, that's definitely a plus and you need to flaunt 'em.

Heck, I show off my triceps and biceps everywhere (except at work) with the tens of tattoos I've got all over, from my fore arms, to my shoulders.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by paccino: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Nice dress
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2013
To me it is wrong to expose much of your thighs but for some it is totally right. its a way to impress and it sends a perfect signal to a lustful mind. indoors, not bad at all but in public soo not cool. individual choice finally smiley
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by ignis: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2013
sexkillz: How many ladies have you met?

Out of the ladies you have met, how many expose their thighs in pictures?

Abeg help me ask am jooor.
Because some ladies (probably his sisters, anties and gals around him) often expose their laps does not mean all ladies do thesame.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Magomago(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2013
Sexy lap am okk wit it but monkey lap pls close it
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2013
@Ignis the OP should be a female. secondly, one might find your comment offensive.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by YankeeJoe(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
Its just an advert placement for the market they ( ladies ) ve got for sale
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by kunlesehan(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
whenever I see a pair of beautiful legs, I get so itchy to influence their confluence ... lol
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^Do you also show off your laps in pics? undecided

There's nothing bad in showing off your laps as long as you aren't showing the "forbidden fruit." If your thighs are thick, that's definitely a plus and you need to flaunt 'em.
If I'm already wearing a short outfit and someone wants to take a picture, then my laps would obviously show. But most likely I would probably stand to take the picture, instead of sitting. I rarely wear very short outfits out anyway. I dress very modestly irl.

shymexx:
Heck, I show off my triceps and biceps everywhere (except at work) with the tens of tattoos I've got all over, from my fore arms, to my shoulders.
Then you shouldn't have a problem showing us on NL, yeh? Or you can show them to me, I don't mind. tongue
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by star4(f): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
ibkaye: With friends like these...
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Even my small cousin dey show laps.Lol.Showing off laps nawadays is no big deal 4 most girls...!But if u wear ur bomb-shot or short skirt to ma rum,just b prepared to lock me DOWN.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by simpleseyi: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2013
CreativeWeb: Why do we actually show off our laps while taking pictures sometime. The below picture is the picture of my friend. Today is her birthday and so she snapped the pix and posted it on her facebook profile. I asked her while she showed off her laps like this, she simply replied that it's not my concern. I told her that I will like to know why and to get answers that I will use her pix to ask a question on NL, she said I should go ahead.

So ladies, why do we show off our laps in some pictures?

Na-kedness is the reigning thing now from musical videos to models and celebrities; the worst part of this is that all these people claim to be christians or muslims and will call Christ name up to twice in each statement they make. Some will even say that God looks at your mind and not your dressing. One of my uncles always pray jokingly that God should please spare his life and let him be agile and healthy when women finally let themselves free and start walking on the streets 100% na-ked. It is called women liberation and freedom; but the men that women wants to liberate themselves from wear clothes.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by Dovahkiin(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2013
because its sexy obviously , op sounds mad that her friend has sexier laps than she does undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by showoff(f): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nice dress u av there.
Re: Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? by NLprincess(f): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Abeg, Me like it oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London Guys Or American Guys! / Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) / Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.