Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children (2283 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / 3 Out Of Every 10 Nigerian Men Are Not The Biological Fathers Of Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by coolbrezz(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Kanwulia: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Erm? grin
I thought it as DIEziani ALLISON'S SISTER that is the BABY MOMMA? The reason the name is ' conveniently omitted'? wink

Soooooooo, FAKA has TRIPLE MAJORS 'H-UMBRELLA STUDIES', Biology and Psychology? shocked

W-O-W!!!! Dazzzzzzzz goooood!!!!! grin

Some questions.

1. Was Jonathan not PHOCKING Patience as her BIOLOGY 'lecturer'?
MAKE UNA SWEAR!!!! grin

A ZOOLOGY PROFF PLUS A BIOLOGICAL HOOOOORNEY STOOODENT IN THE JUNGLY, GARDEN-CITY OF ALUU - 4, OCCULTIC, PH-EDEN OF MGBEKES AND BUSSSSHMEATS? shocked No SSSSSerpent needed!!!!! grin

2. If indeed they waited ONLY AFTER A FEW YEARS without children, why are the adopted children so young? undecided

3. The adopted children were NEVER A SECRET IN OR OUT OF NIGERIA, so what is the SHOKCING part? undecided

4. Barrenness in the true sense of the word can only be defined as NEVER BEEN PREGNANT OR NNNNNNEVVVVVVER MISSED A PERIOD for females. IF YOU HAVE KILLED, ROASTED AND SCARIFIED BOTH FRUIT AND WOMB AS SACRIFICES BY CHOICE, you are not BARRRREN!!!!! IF YOU HAVE LAID SOME YOUR EGGS WITH YOUR DNA, . . . . . By the POWERZZZZ VESTED IN MOI. . . .You are NOT A CURSED, BARRRREN WITCH!!!!!! kiss

Moving on. . . . . . cool

Could it be that Jonathan was responsible for the 'GOOD DAME'S' past pregnancies AND TERMINATIONS after DE-FLOWERING HER in the bushes of UNIPORT or HER DADDY'S OKRIKA FARMS, hence the resolve to stay with her? undecided

Just asking . . . . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss

BTW. . . . . The DAME swore to KILL ALL of Jonathan's BOTANICAL AND ZOOLOGICAL CHILDREN OF HIS BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN. . . . . IF HE DARES!!!!

Do not say I told you! But, y'awl can thank me later for the 4-1-1!!!! cool

Naaaaaaah!!!!! I don't need LINDA or any of the other IKEJI wannabees to figure this one out! MOOOOOOVE OVA!!!!!!! cool
Re: Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
post d tin here...cnt click on dat link

(1) (Reply)

If Your Child's Teacher Did This To Your Daughter, What Would You Do? / 68-year-old Grandma Ejected From Church Quarters, Family House, Lives In Danfo. / The Stages Of Zee World Addiction Every New Convert Goes Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.