Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated (1027 Views)

Movies That Should Not Have Been Released: / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by IME1: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
I just watched a movie titled Time Changer and I was awe-struck! it is a beautiful, down to earth, clear-messaged, reviving movie. How I wish more people watch movies that inspire, motivate and encourage. A movie like this reminds me of others of its kind
1. Fireproof
2. Courageous
3. Unconditional
4. Pilgrim's Progress
5. The Vow
and the Love series- love finds a home, love takes wings, love comes softly, etc.
I wish some of these movies in fact all of these movies become 'viral' I mean circulate more widely- download, shown on big screens, cinemas, street shows, given as gifts or bought. however how they can be got out. I am so happy I have such movies to use in the film shows we organize from time to time and place to place.
My fellow NL kindly post more great titles of those movies that have left permanent impacts in your heart and life.
L♥√ع
Re: Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by mrakin(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Try to see others like
The pursuit of Happyness and Shawshank Redemption.
Re: Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by IME1: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
yes i have seen those movies
usually I don't keep movies cos of space and not having the time to watch them the 2nd time but these 2 movies u mentioned, I have watched them, and I have kept them.
it would be great if you watch the ones I listed above and also
1. the encounter
2. Clancy
3. perfect stranger.
L♥√e
Re: Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by mufex(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
The session.
Re: Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by mrakin(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
The Silence of the Lamb
It is a very great movie
You will learn courage, discipline and tact.

1 Like

Re: Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by sholay2011(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Winter's bone.

1 Like

Re: Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by mufex(m): 2:28am On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=mrakin]The Silence of the Lamb
It is a very great movie
You will learn courage, discipline and tact.[/quote) best movie ever.
Re: Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by IME1: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Who remembers Egoli place of Gold
Re: Some Great Movies That Are Not Widely Circulated by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2018
"The Vow", I always had a subtle dislike for that movie, up until I decided to watch it again, the dislike transformed to a more visible hate. it's one of the most unrealistic movies I ever watched.
Only hopeless romantics would ever enjoy such, I wonder the kind of brain such monstrous rubbish would have been birthed from.

(1) (Reply)

Shows I Watched As A Kid / Comedy Skit - The Bad Network / Movie: Dead Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.