Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Hehehe. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehe. (638 Views)

Hehehe! Small Car Carrying Big Coffin Sparks Attention In Ibadan / Hehehe:- Luiz Suarez Caught Teaching His Son How To Bite (see Photo) / Dana Plane Crash Yoke! Hehehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hehehe. by jefekodo(m): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2013
A village man was pushing his new bicycle. There was a sack on the bicycle. He came to the border and the police stopped him to search.
"You must be a smuggler", said the police. "No o", replied the man. "Then I will search you", said the police.
He searched the village man and found nothing. He searched the sack, but it was only full of white sand.
He searched the sand but nothing special. Just sand.
"OK, pass." said the police. And he allowed the man go.
The next day the man came by again and the same routine was played. And once again the man passed.
After 3 months, the same thing had been happening Daily.
The police felt an urge to ask again. And he called the man aside. And whispered into his ear, "Mr man, I just feel you are up to something. You must be smuggling. But I cannot find out exactly. Tell me, man-to-man, what are you really smuggling"?

The man answered, "Bicycles"
Re: Hehehe. by ginuwine: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife, Africa Magic And Premier League / Blackberry Don Give Naija People Packaging !! / Only Animal Play Football In Africa .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.