Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,789 members, 7,882,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 (921 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion / Let's Talk About Warren Buffet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 by SeanT21(f): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2008
warren buffet is the richest man in the world. Bill gates have jump to number 2.

If Bill doesnt hurry up and invent more software, he mind be slipping on the list.

Warren Edward Buffett (born August 30, 1930, in Omaha, Nebraska) is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is regarded as one of the world's greatest stock market investors, and is the largest shareholder and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.[3] With an estimated net worth of around US$62 billion,[4] he was ranked by Forbes as the richest person in the world as of February 11, 2008.[5]

Re: Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 by krama(m): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2008
Link?
Re: Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 by SeanT21(f): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2008
krama:

Link?
i dont need no link. Its a Fact. Go Google it.
Re: Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 by seyiox(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2008
let me ask you simple question? would you rather be richest man in the world warren buffets age or second richest at bill gates age?
question 2. bill gates was the longest on that post surely you dont expect him to stay forever.
I'd gladly be in gates position than in buffet -
less publicity and more space to carry on with my life.

Finally, Buffet being number only means he;s currently earning more than bill gates and not that gates is earning less than he used to>>>

Have fun!
Re: Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 by dreu2fine(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2008
my fellow nairalanders as for me ,bill gtes still remain the richest amn on earth.y if all the sofwares we dey buy the original not fake or pirated his money na die,so mk we all try dey buy the original sofwares even myself i buy the pirated one ,no be my fault na the igbo people wen dey sell am.haaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll.dre
Re: Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 by forex451: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2008
i like you. you say the truth
Re: Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 by suze(f): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2008
Warren buffet is number one, bill gate is number 2. Which number are you?
Re: Bill Gates Beware: Warren Buffet Is The #1 by Ajaerotony(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2008
Bill Gates And Buffet They MAKE their own money for U.S. me I DEY Naija dey make my own. And when e come for internet business for naija, i be No 15th, if na lie ask Pharoah

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Opportunities On The Internet / Youngpreneur: A Celebration Of Young Biz People / A 3 Wks Tiger 2.5 Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.