Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? (878 Views)

Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy / How Can You Advise Me On These Offers: 4 Paid Phd Positions And 2 Job Offers / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by Phemour: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
i was told that polytechnics has now changed to b. tech degree, do u advice me to register for polyjamb i want to read accounting
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by elctroguru(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
If u rele wana study, go & do PCE. If na because of Btech, then u av a long way to go because that Btech no change d stigma those companies has on Poly.
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by boy124: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
Hi,
You better do pce b/4 it's too late.because the years you are going to wait 4 ume,you might have being in Hnd 1 or 2.
Abeg forget about the discrimination,everybody can't go 2 university because we only have very little schools with overbloated population of intending students.So tell me how do you intend to gain admission with very little schools.
Abeg go do pce,as i am talking from experience.
Wishing u goodluck
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by sly7037: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2008
hi,
i really like your courage to take to advice that many of the rest of the nairaland pple will have been giving you.
to me i think its greatly adviceable to you to take the PCE exam when the time comes.pple do kill themself when the are ignoring polythecnics and opting for only universities.And most of them are already a true born jambites every blessed year without gaining addmission and yet they refuse to right PCE.so to me i will advice you to go ahead and write PCE cos myself i am also writing it though i have a good UME result but i need to write it to keep my head up to anywhere the addmission comes from btw the two,
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by Phemour: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2008
thank u all, am very glad about the answers u give to my question
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by Phemour: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2008
more wiew pls
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
ask hnd holder and ishmael

theres nothing but frustration for most ND holders out there in the job market
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by mecussey(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
Start with PCE, you can get direct entry to any uni of your choice, or after HND, read 2yrs to get your Bsc instead of wasting it at home waiting for Jamb, In school the earlier the better oh
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by ishmael(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
There is nothing wrong in writing PCE and gaining admission to read accountancy in the polytechnic. You can go into poly and do ND Accountancy, after your ND run away, if possible flee away from poly and continue your education in any university even if it's a Local Govt. university where u can graduate with a Bsc (Hons).

Holding a polytechnic certificate is very stressfull; i'm talking from experience.

The new BTech may help reduce the discrimination sha, but lets wait and see.
Re: Would You Advise Me To take Poly-Jamb? by Phemour: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
i thought there is no management course again after changing to b tech

(1) (Reply)

Ifako International School 2000/2001 And 2001/2002 / Unilorin Admission Information / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.