Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,723 members, 7,898,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? (11578 Views)

We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says / Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by ninja4life(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
otijah: @op she is d wife of d president and d first lady for dat matter she deserves VIP treatment. Get a life joor
na shango amadioha and all of dis imaginary forces go strike ur hands which u use in posting dis thrash.mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by GooseBaba: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^^^^Lmao..! "Imaginary forces" ... Too funny...

Meanwhile that poster with the long write up about AFRICANS and their nothingness. Bros stop generalizing and focus on the person of PEJ and her actions.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by addictiv(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
they should also drive the plane to her hometown and off course shut down all routes in the state....smh.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by TCUBE(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr.Excel:
As much as 3hrs is unacceptable to say the least, to speculate that it's not done in the U.S. is a blatant LIE, you lived in NY,

1. How many times did you fly out from NY? and which Airport?

2. How often does POTUS fly into civilian airports rather than military bases?

3. Perhaps a lil research will help you: did you know how many hours pax had to hold and how many flights were diverted when Obama flew into KORD(Ohare International, Illinois) for his birthday?

When Obama went to Boston Logan, airport traffic was on a stand still till his limo arrived, even there's a YouTube video of ATC holding all incoming and outgoing traffic till he departed. Do you know how much time was spent on that alone?

Bros, before you speculate what you don't know, do your research.

That's an interesting take on the topic. But you have to admit that nigerian politicians go over board
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Aboki: lol... @ OP.

So you no get respect for Big man abi?!

Pilot!!! On siren for that Dana Plane make ehn commot for road jor!! Then Overtake that Arik! angry
I did not get dis joke pls,,
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ Church agbasa: The CIA does NOT takeover a civilian airport in the U.S, whenever Airforce1 lands in an airport. It's the secret service that takes charge of the security.
Like some poster said, I think it's only the US president that is afforded that type of treatment; even at that no US airport/airspace is locked down for more than one hour.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2013
nerodenero: Roads are closed when Her Excellency moves and since the air-routes/airspace cant be closed, there was need for the airport to be shutdown for easy landing and safety. I tell you, Nigeria is not a sane society.
so na me suppose make am safe society
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by seangy4konji: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2013
People don't know that Nigeria is going down...you will see how d country wil be in 2014.people will suffer.am still gathering my money cos by the time I enter that emirate airlineam not coming back again.sorry but not coming back
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Dagoma: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
They tend to forget that everything has an end.
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
Passing Shot:

Not sufferness but suffering.
Corrected !! Thanks!!!
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
leggo:
wat are u saying?? Does she run the govt of the other countries

exactly, she doesnt run those countries, yet hotels and recreational centres, street roads are have been closed because of her. So,her own worse pass
Re: Why Is Nigeria VIP Crazy? by churchAgbasa: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
CFCfan: @ Church agbasa: The CIA does NOT takeover a civilian airport in the U.S, whenever Airforce1 lands in an airport.It's the secret service that takes charge of the security.
Like some poster said, I think it's only the US president that is afforded that type of treatment; even at that no US airport/airspace is locked down for more than one hour.
Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession Will End In 2017 – Buhari / Umar Danbatta: Nigerian Active GSM Subscribers Now 199.3 Million / Governor Bala Mohammed: FG Clueless On Economic Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.