Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz (1962 Views)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. / He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
What will do to lose a guy in 10 days?

Because one girl is about to lose me in 7 days.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
Which one of your two wives?
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
wetin concern you? you wan marry me and hear nwii?
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2008
Which kind which of his two wives? Those women are pure mugus and materialistic bitches. if not tell me for what reason they would stay with someone like this Mallam?

He is probably talking of those brainless money-hungry desperate girls he moves with.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

wetin concern you? you wan marry me and hear nwii?
are you daft?
if una no wan am to concern me, you wouldn't post this thread
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by buzyDiva(f): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2008
Who cares?

go drown urself to end all your misfortunes and distress
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2008
Which kind which of his two wives? Those women are pure mugus and materialistic bitches. if not tell me for what reason they would stay with someone like this Mallam?

He is probably talking of those brainless money-hungry desperate girls he moves with.

You can insult me but leave my wives out of your insults because they didnt do anything to you. They are proud to be called mrs mallam.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
mallammusa is not yet married,so stop deceiving urself
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
are you daft?
if una no wan am to concern me, you wouldn't post this thread

Can we discuss civilly please without calling names? will you marry me, yes or no?

Before you answer, remember that i'm very very rich.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

Can we discuss civilly please without calling names? will you marry me, yes or no?

Before you answer, remember that i'm very very rich.

yepp, you're daft.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

You can insult me but leave my wives out of your insults because they didnt do anything to you. They are proud to be called mrs mallam.

Ok, I apologize for insulthing your wives but this doesn't change the fact that I don't consider those women worthy of my admiration. In shorts they even disgust me more than you do!
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
mallammusa is not yet married,so stop deceiving yourself
Your 2 cents not mine.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2008
Ok, I apologize for insulthing your wives but this doesn't change the fact that I don't consider those women worthy of my admiration. In shorts they even disgust me more than you do!
I caused it and should be blamed for it. i mistakenly impregnated the 2nd wife because my wife was sick and couldnt sleep with me. It's all my fault and none of theirs to be playing polygamy with me.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2008
yes, you're daft.
Ok, next please.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by amberella: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2008
so which one are you losing? sicky or preggo?
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2008
lmao grin grin
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2008
so which one are you losing? sicky or preggo?
my ibo mistress.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2008
At last you were able to get an Igbo mistress? Nor be that same girl who nor wan give you show? grin
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by buzyDiva(f): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2008
funny that as his useless as his posts are . . they keep generating 2-20 pages. undecided
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
At last you were able to get an Igbo mistress? Nor be that same girl who nor wan give you show?

na sheooo, na only my money she's interested in and has no iota of love for me. 3 more days, she'll lose me patapata nd i'll count my losses. Life goes on.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

na sheooo, na only my money she's interested in and has no iota of love for me. 3 more days, she'll lose me patapata nd i'll count my losses. Life goes on.

be sincere to yourself, do you really think you have something lovable other than your money?
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2008
be sincere to yourself, do you really think you have something lovable other than your money?

lol, am i not human like you? why dont i deserve to be loved? I just use my money as a catching factor so that these chics will get to know me better.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sorry dude, but believe me, they won't see any other thing in you once they have seen money. wink

Besides if you use money to catch, it simply means you have no other means.

At this point I can only say you have to consider yourself happy for being rich!
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sorry dude, but believe me, they won't see any other thing in you once they have seen money.

Besides if you use money to catch, it simply means you have no other means.

At this point I can only say you have to consider yourself happy for being rich!
Are you saying that if I lose my money, i'm finished? I'm not exactly a handsome man physically, i'm chubby and squat but women start yelling i love you anytime they see my car. How can i win more love from women if I hide my money?
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

Are you saying that if I lose my money, i'm finished? I'm not exactly a handsome man physically, i'm chubby and squat but women start yelling i love you anytime they see my car. How can i win more love from women if I hide my money?

1. Of course you are doomed if you ever become poor. Your wives are having their fair share now but they won't hesitate to abbandon your ass once the koko is gone.

2. Exactly what I mean. Some men get attention because they are handsome, others because they are charming. Some have women around tham because they are creative, funny, smart, etc, You have your share of women because you are rich.

3. If you can't win a woman's love without using your money it simply means you are not worthy to be loved: therefore has absolutely no merit to show off.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2008
1. Of course you are doomed if you ever become poor. Your wives are having their fair share now but they won't hesitate to abbandon your ass once the koko is gone.

2. Exactly what I mean. Some men get attention because they are handsome, others because they are charming. Some have women around tham because they are creative, funny, smart, etc, You have your share of women because you are rich.

3. If you can't win a woman's love without using your money it simply means you are not worthy to be loved: therefore has absolutely no merit to show off.

You are scaring me. Plz don't turn me to shylock because the female species will suffer if i do. Tell me something good.
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by oreofemi(f): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
some people wants the progress of others and some are looking for a way to spoil someone realtionship, nawahooooooooooooo
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

You are scaring me. Please don't turn me to shylock because the female species will suffer if i do. Tell me something good.

You are not Shylock and can never be. Shylock was betrayed by his daugther, you shall be ruin yourself with your own hands!  tongue
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
You are not Shylock and can never be. Shylock was betrayed by his daugther, you shall be ruin yourself with your own hands!

Omoge why you dey pray that kin prayer for me na? Na only me get wives and concubines in Nigeria?
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

Omoge why you dey pray that kin prayer for me na? Na only me get wives and concubines in Nigeria?

I am an atheist and atheists don't pray. We predict and this is what I see in your future. Beware!
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by MallamMusa: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
You better believe in God so that life can be eased a little bit for you. What do you gain from practicing atheism?
Re: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

You better believe in God so that life can be eased a little bit for you. What do you gain from practicing atheism?

And what do you gain from sticking your d.i.c.k into every pussy you find?

(1) (2)

Confusion / The Funniest Thing! / Can A Bad Husband Be A Good Man? And Vice Versa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.