Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,206 members, 7,967,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed (32236 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
sharp guy,he sensed he needs to have his own share of pucci lottery before BBA ends and probably knows beverly is a bitch on heat.
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by JesusAmbassador(f): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
It is like these guys are not scared of Hiv/Aids.. And Hell. BBA is a program from the pit of Hell,at the end una go come back say una dey go do thanksgiving 4 church afta BBA
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Richy4(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Lmaooo do you seriously believe what you wrote? ? shocked grin

Yes I do. it is really easy to call a girl cheap. oh really really easy. but you are a girl.how would you feel if people that are very far from being saints call you cheap
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
sexymoma: Jolia Robert dey look for this girl o...
Mek she come act original sin

Olodo, na angelina jolie act original sin

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by philips70(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Big Brothel of Africa.

More than glad there ain't no Cameroonian in that shitty show. P.orn movie

Yes you guys are not there cos ISSA HAYATOU is not in control of MNET Africa. Cameroon as I know and have seen is a synonym of prostitution. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by yfo: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
people wud say dis gal is using her p*ssy to become a celebrity....yet any article bout her gets people attention n internet traffic
just like her mentor tonto dike undecided
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by laplace19(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nonsense!!

Next episode plzzzz!
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by bigmo1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
pDude: The same toto wey some girls dey dash to every guy for area for free, na the same toto wey Beverly go use win the money.

Your toto is equivalent to the things you use it for. grin

Use your toto wisely. grin
this post has been hidden. Reader's discretion advised. Read at your own risk.
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by jossy501: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Awww ! so sad and touching... don't feel bad Beverly you will definitely find someone special just keep your figure cross and keep praying...
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by jossy501: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
emmykk: We south africa Do remain for nigerian in everything.
You are very stupid for that and your brainbox is no longer working and my advice for u is to see a neurologist
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by hybeekay9: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rubbish... I dont kno y pple watch dat indecent program... Laughing at the viewer's idiocy! grin
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
with dis bev's pusshy going round, I hope they all use condoms.... :\
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by debola23(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
kennygee: I just hope Melvin won't fall his hand by letting his beautiful self enter this socially debased girl. undecided
how u take know say melvin self de beautiful.you don see am before?
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by loppy87: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
this post is so wrong, if you listened properly, you will know Melvin had nothing of such ideas you guys are putting up in mind, beverly is his sister, he has always bn watching her back and looking out for her since day 1 of BbaTheChase.......

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by davades(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
see gobe
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by babycee(f): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=loppy87]this post is so wrong, if you listened properly, you will know Melvin had nothing of such ideas you guys are putting up in mind, beverly is his sister, he has always bn watching her back and looking out for her since day 1 of BbaTheChase.......
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by babycee(f): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Well said thank you
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by jjay28(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
na waoh! I tire. What did she even c in angelo dat she just dey wan tear ha mouth comot? Oh!
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Simplechic: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Its amazing how myopic some minds can be. Asides the fact that Bev was devastated, she was the only housemate remaining in that particular room. As @ 2weeks ago, Feza, Bimp and Angelo were in same room as Bev but they are all gone now.

Considering there are just 5 of them left, its only natural that she joins the others in their room especially in her state of mind. There was no atom of underlying meaning in Melvin's offer. He has always looked out for her as a brother would, e.g. the Saturday party Bev was drunk, he carried her on his back to join Angelo in bed and so many other instances.

Let's try and be objective, please. Let's try not to tarnish people unnecessarily. Nobody holy pass
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Gepheral: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
emkaygeorge: are you sure you know the meaning of incest?

The humour in there is glaring dearie...
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by apple4ify: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
undecidedShe is just a confused lady, who don't knw what she went for[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by chrisair101: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
kissahhhhh,am i reading this?no u cant b.
jst passing anywhere...
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2013
@ simplechic and babycee
Why una dey bother una self, there is no need explaining anything to these hypocritical beings, the one that annoys me most is those ladies calling her her debased and all sorts of names, imagine sexy momma abi wetin she call herself wey wan act overSabi and she don't even know who is the lead female act in original sin.
At least she is fooling with just one man , better than all these girls that make their living by sleeping with diff men, yet they come one here to run their dirty mouth from their stupid brain.just the other day, one stupid idiot that called herself a lady was calling tonto dike toto decay, this is someone that has done you no wrong, has not taken anything from you,
in fact you are not even qualified to be her housemaid yet, yet you do follow follow ,
come dey run your mouth on with your cheap mb that was given to you by one Agbero that has bleeped your brain out.
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by ginajet(f): 12:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Vote Melvin d son of Oduah, a pride 2 nigerian and african youths, a decent, loving, caring representative, 4times HOH.'Head of House, 3times 100wager, 0 gossips, 0conspiracy, runner up Mr Nigeria2011, runner up Gulder Ultimate Search vi, 1st HOH 2 have left himself on d chopping board for others 2 be save, d motivator of d melvination youths across africa... Simply type Vote Melvin 2 34350 MTN subscribers only or visit www.bigbrother.com... Stay Melvinised.. Your faithfully melvinmerised fan
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 20, 2013
At a time like this in naija, this is the least of what I would expect fellow youths to spend scarce and expensive time on.What do people gain from watching this wack azz show? What is this nonsensical hype all about? Why can't people spend that time to acquire useful skills instead? If na Indecency u wan watch go dowload dam online and watch am till u belleful and move on to other things. No be to dey waste time dey watch some desperate peeps wey dey frolic and dey do other boring stuffs with themselves 247 on tv for money's sake.
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by repogirl(f): 2:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Slicky112: Her toto no get control!!!!!

more like its outta control. grin

@tochimas, true talk sis, he without sin cast d first stone.

@ simplechic, call me simple minded o but na small small these things dey start. Most of the time guys who are friends with chicks are just waiting for dat opportunity to enter d place. Naw mean?
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by dareseg(m): 3:26am On Aug 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: yes I'm a virgin. If I give you a chance to disvirgin me,would you pay me 10milion naira ? Am a fan of Beverly,I don't care about how she does her things. I love her.
Is that d price of yr virginity?
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by kcharlem(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2013
grin
grin
u ar rite mn
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Afam4eva(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2013
Majority of people who have left a comment on this thread obviously don't watch the show. Melvin and Bev is the last relationship that would happen in the house. Melvin and Beverly will rather go gay than having something romantic to do with each other.
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2013
onila's sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” / 'Deal Or No Deal' In Nigeria / BBNaija: Khafi In Tears As She Settles Rift With Venita (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.