Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,098 members, 7,970,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:23 AM

Anybody In This Forum That Support Our Leaders Is A Coward.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody In This Forum That Support Our Leaders Is A Coward.. (457 Views)

Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose / 10 Things Fayose Said At Pdp's Forum That Should Be Noted / Shocking Article On Nigerian Leaders,is There Any Amt Too Big For Them To Stea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody In This Forum That Support Our Leaders Is A Coward.. by hensben(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2013
If u no u support our leaders just because they commission one project or the other,I tag u as a 'coward' n 'f*001', cos the money they use is for nigerians n not for our leaders. These are the reasons our leaders loot money cos we are always quick to show thank u when u he/she is still on seat. We are suppose to access dem after their tenure. Imagine our education is going down cos their(our leaders) children don't school here so they careless of the common masses in this nation. Lastly, anytime there is a matter arising like river state crisis, deportation, et al, I don't want to here references we are to discuss the issues raise, so if u no u make references like 'ds person do same why didn't u challenge him /her is it because he/she is from ds region or the other' note that u are classify as coward and f001 also.....because we are to discuss matters on ground so that our country can move forward....if u think what I said is irrelevant, u are our leaders lap dog n also a coward n f001.
Re: Anybody In This Forum That Support Our Leaders Is A Coward.. by slimfit1(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Ok I wouldn't use that word f001 but close, majority of them are basically benefiting so what do you expect from them. They are lower class literate. Most of them should be classified as illiterate but technically they are literate because they have degrees and angles like of all sort like the phd president. You would think they guy only went to secondary school.

Its so funny to know that even Buhari and other military rulers presented themselves well better than the phd holder. Most of them are from an unstable family too.
Re: Anybody In This Forum That Support Our Leaders Is A Coward.. by hensben(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
slim fit :
Ok I wouldn't use that word f001 but close, majority of them are basically benefiting so what do you expect from them. They are lower class literate. Most of them should be classified as illiterate but technically they are literate because they have degrees and angles like of all sort like the phd president. You would think they guy only went to secondary school.

Its so funny to know that even Buhari and other military rulers presented themselves well better than the phd holder. Most of them are from an unstable family too.
u re right my brother, I just dislike ds our generation one thing,I.e 'insincerity'.

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Court Frees Mubarak / I Need Explanation On These !!! / Why Strike Must Continue, By ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.