Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,620 members, 7,911,621 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Desmond Elliot With His Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot With His Kids (63931 Views)

Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by ddippset(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nairaland, how many times would you show us desmond eliot and his kids?
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by Sunglow: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote
author=maninmood]

Gibberish! What exactly are you saying? You even went as far as
uploading a picture to substantiate this meaningless waste of space.

Ok, you are tall, are you now satisfied? undecided[/quote].WORD!shocked
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by rill: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
3rd to comment on a new page!!!
*Bike man oya carry me go romance section.*
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by judedwriter(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Desmond wetin dey? Why d baldie n breadie? U don become aboki?
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Riding in an 2005 Sienna XLE edition...
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by ignis: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
This man is getting fatter by the day.
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by abdulo4real: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Andyblaze: He looks like a terrorist
gringringringringringrin plz dont kill me with laughgringringrin
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by GHSwagg: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2013

shocked shocked shocked

LWKMD!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by lilslick(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2013

hahahahaha.. I stand behind u gidigbam!!
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by henchyk(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
This nigga is looking more and more like a troll with each passing day. He looks like a balloon in the picture. A balloon with unattended beards. A Muslim balloon.
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2013

grin je te jure!! jus put a scarf on his head and bam!! you have shekau grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by brightnelly(f): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
rubii09: please who is he?

Ask google grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by slimzey: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
So much beef in ur speech.easy man. quote author=drake2005]People keep saying this guy is attractive, but I can't see it. Aesthetically? Is body is flaccid or undefined. I will vote Richard Mofe Damijo as more attractive aesthetically and by height. Now back to Desmond, People say(myopic women)He is tall? What is tall to you? I have stood close to him, I was at least 2 inches taller than him. He is at most 6ft which is the beginning of tall for a man but not tall; maybe by Nigerian standard of many short male actors (non is above 6'2; all are virtually below 5'11 except Chidi Mokeme who is at least 6'1). I'm 6'2 FYI.

He is only 4-5 inches taller than mike ezuruonye who is only 5'7 in the picture below. So, that's not tall! He may be seen as tall because he stands around 99% short fellow movie actors; which makes him appear as tall.
[/quote]
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by flinsburg: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Na wa this nairaland rule plenty oo! People wey no pass english no go post here,

that guy beefing desmond is a goat, who cares if you are short or tall, born pickin make we see whether people go look ur picture, Mumu , common man like you. Anamu!
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by flinsburg: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Mehn there is a new , better offer in town ooo! Google 'awufyapa' register there as either buyer or seller and get the best weekend offers. Ese, da alu, nagode, thanks u
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Aug 20, 2013
He looks very ugly with the bald head. . .

I remember the good old days when he used to be very handsome and almost every nollywood fangirl had a crush on him. grin grin

It's really sad he has become ugly and pot bellied over the years. tongue
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by playahP(m): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Chinwem: The little boy on the far left is confused. Why is he pouting his lips like a girl?? Or is that a girl
Little children should just smile and be children abeg. Forget the useless poses that adults do

Bitter lemon!!
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by 3ace(m): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Naturally, when you skindudu your head and put on a sun shade, you look intimidating.
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by drake2005: 7:11am On Aug 20, 2013
mama-gee:
He looks very ugly with the bald head. . .

I remember the good old days when he used to be very handsome and almost every nollywood fangirl had a crush on him. grin grin

It's really sad he has become ugly and pot bellied over the years. tongue

This is coming from a woman. And think she gave her honest opinion; which I think is true.
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by blackbeau1(f): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Wats with this Boko Haramish look?
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by buklan: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2013
DE.... wats up wiv u na?
Lemme categorically tell u d hair cut doesnt fit
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by Tinkybabe(f): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2013
drake2005: People keep saying this guy is attractive, but I can't see it. Aesthetically? Is body is flaccid or undefined. I will vote Richard Mofe Damijo as more attractive aesthetically and by height. Now back to Desmond, People say(myopic women)He is tall? What is tall to you? I have stood close to him, I was at least 2 inches taller than him. He is at most 6ft which is the beginning of tall for a man but not tall; maybe by Nigerian standard of many short male actors (non is above 6'2; all are virtually below 5'11 except Chidi Mokeme who is at least 6'1). I'm 6'2 FYI.

He is only 4-5 inches taller than mike ezuruonye who is only 5'7 in the picture below. So, that's not tall! He may be seen as tall because he stands around 99% short fellow movie actors; which makes him appear as tall.

You've heard it today..lol.. I understand that you commented to advertise yourself and get noticed .Though the latter has been achieved, it's to your detriment.
Next time , don't pull this stunt using the "hate" cover, it never ends well.

Desmond needs to reduce or at least trim his beard and moustache..too bushy,not cool.
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by Yebuoy(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2013
has Desmond Elliot gone bald? undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2013
Ewwwww ! *cleans mouth after puking* . . . *pukes again* . This is not Good !! Where's Desmond angry
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by jane441: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2013
why is it dat anytime,i mean anyday dat any of d nollywool star put their picture people will be talking rubbish?is very bad oo.if u think dat u are more attractive y dont u put ur own lets c....i no say some of una wey dey yarb desmond una face dey like hipopo.so cool..if him fine or ugly no him fault..
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by Kensco(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2013
diva - T:
His looks is as a result of d role he played in d last movie he shot

yh I thot as much! I tink he luks cute doe!
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kensco:
yh I thot as much! I tink he luks cute doe!
shockedshockedshocked from it dear..far from it grin
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by jametex(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author= the 4th 1 go rowey s**t.... mtcheew..
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by yuncka: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Realy?

All I see is Desmond, Aki & Pawpaw
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by AKPONNORENALD: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
E b lyke sae e neva feed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Reaction To Davido's Wedding / Actress Tero's Boyfriend Squeezes Her Breast While Driving / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.