Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? (787 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / How Long Can U Wait 4 A Girl U Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by nickxtra(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Friends, is it right for a guy to be waiting for a gal for marriage, for over 8 years now? I started a relationship, with the plan of getting married, with this particular girl before she travelled overseas since 2005, after about two years of our relationship, with a promise that when she gets her resident permit, she would come for our wedding. Its about two years now that she got her resident permit and she has always be promising to come to Nigeria for our wedding, but she has not come, even now, she does not even say anything concerning that again, instead she now dodges anything or issue relating to her coming to Nigeria. Should I continue to wait for her as the man or reverse is supposed to be the case? Please, your views are highly solicited and needed here, to enable me be guided accordingly.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by Enegod(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by Nastyclown: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
nickxtra: Friends, is it right for a guy to be waiting for a gal for marriage, for over 8 years now? I started a relationship, with the plan of getting married, with this particular girl before she travelled overseas since 2005, after about two years of our relationship, with a promise that when she gets her resident permit, she would come for our wedding. Its about two years now that she got her resident permit and she has always be promising to come to Nigeria for our wedding, but she has not come, even now, she does not even say anything concerning that again, instead she now dodges anything or issue relating to her coming to Nigeria. Should I continue to wait for her as the man or reverse is supposed to be the case? Please, your views are highly solicited and needed here, to enable me be guided accordingly.

Denial tends to keep us rolling in the mud, refusing to get up, take a nice shower and get on with life.
Typically, the wisest thing to do when someone is leaving the country for anything is to break up. If you were meant to be together, the universe will arrange itself back to you 2 being together again. That whole, "I'm in school here but my BF/GF is in naija" nonsense does NOT work out at all. Save yourselves the trouble.

There are so many people he/she will encounter that are probably even better than you in every possibly compatible way, so why would they still be holding on to something that has no substance?

In your case, it has taken you 8 years to learn it, and you still haven't figured it out...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by cityhood: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
plz try and look for alternatif.
Ladies imin some dnt evvin care anymore bout love wen it turns to overseas issue....plz my friend jst dnt tell her u are nt intrested just be looking for anoda one here in naija...bfr it too late....
Ladies dnt waste time....expecially abroad tins....
Eye don open life don pass dat way of urtinking
Plz..luk for anoda one nw.aaand see if dt one frm abroaad wil still comme for u....giv her a year.and hlf to see if she will tel u dt uguyz shud go on abt marriage stuff.but bfr dat....look for anoda one here.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by SLIDiE(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
nickxtra: Friends, is it right for a guy to be waiting for a gal for marriage, for over 8 years now? I started a relationship, with the plan of getting married, with this particular girl before she travelled overseas since 2005, after about two years of our relationship, with a promise that when she gets her resident permit, she would come for our wedding. Its about two years now that she got her resident permit and she has always be promising to come to Nigeria for our wedding, but she has not come, even now, she does not even say anything concerning that again, instead she now dodges anything or issue relating to her coming to Nigeria. Should I continue to wait for her as the man or reverse is supposed to be the case? Please, your views are highly solicited and needed here, to enable me be guided accordingly.
are u a learner?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by femmy2010(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Friend,it is long over due for a new chapter in your love life to be openned.
Move on bro.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by ximarro(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Guy, no do lyk johnson o. Bone dat lady cos i d tel u say she get bobo 4 dat syd. She doesn't wana hurt ya by telin u dat so she's hopin u'l get fed up. Move on. I c u getting a gr8 wife. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy 2 Continue To Wait 4 A Girl Of 8 Yrs Affairs For Marriage? by dharmsexy(f): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Well its quite obvious ur relationship has hit d rock...out of curiosity though,r u saying u were faithful 2ru out d yrs abi u r looking 4 justification to end d relationship? Just asking o

(1) (Reply)

(for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. / How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak? / 5 Steps To Help Stop Self-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.