Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,215 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Akwa Ibom LG Chairmanarrested For Smuggling$82,000 Into USA » - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom LG Chairmanarrested For Smuggling$82,000 Into USA » (470 Views)

Saraki PA Deposited N900,000 Into His Account 50 Times In A Day-EFCC / Akwa-Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA / Akwa Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom LG Chairmanarrested For Smuggling$82,000 Into USA » by Witwicky(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
The Maryland State Police Department, USA,
yesterday confirmed the arrest of the
Executive Chairman of Udim Local
Government in Akwa Ibom State, Mr. Nse
Ntuen, for smuggling $82, 000 into the
United States without declaring it with the
Customs officials both in Nigeria and the US.
Nse Ntuen, was arrested on Friday by
operatives of the Maryland State Police
Department at the BWI International Airport,
Baltimore. According to the Police, he
declared only $5,000 before the rest of the
money was found in his bag.
He later admitted he truly smuggled the
money into the country with the aim to use it
as donations at the just-concluded Annual
International Convention of the Akwa Ibom
Indigenes in the United States and Canada
which was held at the Marriot Hotel in
Washington, DC on saturday. He was later
released after 5 hours in custody and the
money seized.

Re: Akwa Ibom LG Chairmanarrested For Smuggling$82,000 Into USA » by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom LG Chairmanarrested For Smuggling$82,000 Into USA » by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gobe!

Re: Akwa Ibom LG Chairmanarrested For Smuggling$82,000 Into USA » by gtrust: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
How can they catch you with that money

You are lazy and paranoid.

Contact me and pay me 10% + my expenses and I can transfer any amount to anywhere in the world!

(1) (Reply)

Baraje’s Faction Asks INEC To Deregister Tukur’s PDP / Amnesty Galore! - A Satire By Nneka Aroh / Macaulay, Youth Social Re-orientation And Productive Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.