Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. (610 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. by uthman4rike(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
pls can u advise my friend whose genotype is AS and his Girlfriend too is AS. they have been dating for close to 6years now and abt going for wedding now only to discover their genotype recently. what can they do as they are afraid about the future.
Re: ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. by nedu2000(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls,don't let dem get married,lest they bring a child into this world to suffer,if they do its a clear case of selfishness/wickedness!!God has given us insight into these things,let them not deceive themselves and say "we'll pray to the God of miracles"
Re: ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
AS + AS =
AA,
AS, AS,
SS.
Science will tell u dat d probability of having an SS child is 25%. But practical may prove otherwise. Taking d RISK is RISKY.
My secondary schl friend died 6wks to WAEC. The 3rd son to die among d 4 children born by old parents. Only one of d sons had a child before death.
The Sallah ram bought for sallah then was useless. It was a bad festive period for them.
Very pathetic!
So........if they care to live happily ever after with children, let them make a decision for their future NOW.
Re: ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. by ijeomaevan: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
What advice do U need again?
Do the math!
Re: ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. by temi4fash(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tell them to forget d lov and face reality....
Cos when d trouble comes d fact dat it culd b avoided wuld make dem recent each oda more..
Re: ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. by SLIDiE(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
nedu2000: Pls,don't let dem get married,lest they bring a child into this world to suffer,if they do its a clear case of selfishness/wickedness!!God has given us insight into these things,let them not deceive themselves and say "we'll pray to the God of miracles"
e shldnt let them marry!
Shld he now visit the herbalist for their folly?

Some people are so dumb and clogged with useless emotions they call love that they selfishly just want to be with each other and forgot the pain they will leave their unborn children who didn't ask to be brought into their mistery in the first place!
Re: ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. by uthman4rike(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
hmmmm, d bitter truth nw is dat d lady is pregnant bt nt more dan two months nw. i tink abortion wud be d best way out nw or wat do u tink?.
Re: ADVISE!!! My Friend Is AS And His Girlfriend Too Is AS. by nedu2000(m): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
uthman4rike: hmmmm, d bitter truth nw is dat d lady is pregnant bt nt more dan two months nw. i tink abortion wud be d best way out nw or wat do u tink?.
my religious beliefs doesn't condone abortion so my PERSONAL view would be to deliver the child notwithstanding

(1) (Reply)

She Had A Miscarriage! / Nairaland Men Wooing Challenge Redefined. / Is It A Must For A Man To Buy An Engagement Ring For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.