Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (213744 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Al amdulilah. ... I was surprised wen I couldnt find d thread again.... tut naone of awa jealous enemy dey beef us
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2013
shakol91: thank God the trend is survived from spam bot attack..thanks to Oga Bello for his support and advice. Hope to get a seller than will have mutual understand with me,in the next 7days after that I get my goods here and show it to all followers here. I learn everyday from the business and once again thanks to Oga Bello. "Mutual understanding mean getting seller who is willing to ship to my destination freely and at the amount am buying not minding how small it is"

thanks shakol for your concern about the thread i appreciate it alot. if you can spend a little time with the sellers you will surely find what you want at the price you want. remember that never stick to a single seller because he might not be able to meet your taste. i wish you the best of luck. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hardeshyna: Al amdulilah. ... I was surprised wen I couldnt find d thread again.... tut naone of awa jealous enemy dey beef us

lol. it was the anti spam bot the suspected that images are getting too much on the thread and it wanted some questions answered. thank God everything is ok now. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
importexpert: more questions are highly welcome
. I see u Boss, hw was ur day 2day,I've been trying ur numba since but it was unavailable,pls will you try and call me back wen ur available. Pls try to tell us if u will still upload the photos u promised us on the trend or are u afraid of the spam bot? Lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
shakol91: . I see u Boss, hw was ur day 2day,I've been trying ur numba since but it was unavailable,pls will you try and call me back wen ur available. Pls try to tell us if u will still upload the photos u promised us on the trend or are u afraid of the spam bot? Lol

hi shakol91, my day was ok but a bit busy one. it is already after 11 may be we can talk tomorrow. sweet dreams
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2013
good morning to everybody on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
put down your questions let us do justice to them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
more hot updates on their way. just stay tuned
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
It's official. I'm now an official member of this thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Xtfield(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
shakol91: gud pm 2 everybody,thank God and thank u (Oga Bello) and other members. My account has been credited this afternoon and I'm happy to tell you that I will start business by God's grace very soon. Really happy now

Are you based in Ado Ekiti? I am too. I think we can hook up. I stay around Housing, Afao Road.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Xtfield(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
bhidex007: Jst joining the thread. This is Bhidex from Ekiti State. I want 2 be a great importer..any helper in the house

Where are u in Ekiti State? I am in Ado Ekiti. I can mentor you. Contact me via the e-mail in my profile
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Xtfield(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
shakol91: . Xup broda,gud am. I live in Ado Ekiti (ologede side, along ikere road). Hope to meet you,well am still a learner sha,but with d help of God and Oga Bello, I will place my order very soon.

Let's hook up. I commute through your area every morning and noon. Contact me via the email add on my profile
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Xtfield:

Let's hook up. I commute through your area every morning and noon. Contact me via the email add on my profile
Nice one...keep the good work
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tonjeola1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Xtfield:

Where are u in Ekiti State? I am in Ado Ekiti. I can mentor you. Contact me via the e-mail in my profile
Doing a good job
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
lol, this guyz from ibadan and ado ekiti i am getting jealous oh....... this is indicating that guys in your area are much conversant with the online world... may be we will rename the thread to "ado ekiti mini importers thread" lol. i need to also start seeing guys from my area. hope we are all fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2013
all thanks to admin inspired_m for reviving our thread for the 2nd time. thanks very much. to the anti spam bot, start inspecting before banning.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dear Importers,
Finally, I have gotten my Uba Africa card today.
To Oga Bello, I applied for the instant card, the one without a name on it.
What name will I enter if I want to pay online? Is it the name I filled on the bank form?
The card is a visa card, will I choose visa as my payment method?
Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Ehimax(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Good afternoon house I intend to ship an item a smart phone or mini laptop, please how do I go about it I just got my master card from GtB. Please I need to be educate me on how to go about it so I don't make any costly mistake.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
yemi2plus: Dear Importers,
What name will I enter if I want to pay online? Is it the name I filled on the bank form?
Thanks.

yes you will use the name you filled in the bank. nice1 and more grease to your elbow.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ehimax: Good afternoon house I intend to ship an item a smart phone or mini laptop, please how do I go about it I just got my master card from GtB. Please I need to be educate me on how to go about it so I don't make any costly mistake.

kindly let us know from the country you are intending to ship from.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by humblesteve(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
yemi2plus: Dear Importers,
Thanks.

Yemi the 2go lover lol

Importer things hahaha
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
humblesteve:

Yemi the 2go lover lol

Importer things hahaha
Lol... Na for the betterment of all o. I won order for laptop, I don taya to dey type with phone. Base on say I stil new for the biz, I won first order for flash drive first.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
Lol... Na for the betterment of all o. I won order for laptop, I don taya to dey type with phone. Base on say I stil new for the biz, I won first order for flash drive first.

on varieties of things you will want to order the sky is your limit
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
more questions are very welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Ehimax(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
importexpert:

kindly let us know from the country you are intending to ship from.

Thanks for your reply, like I said its my frist time wanting to try out this mini import stuff which country will be better in terms of quality and speed in of delivery.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
almost all countries deliver fast it all depends on your arrangement and how informed you are. be it in asia, europe, america and so on.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
good night to everybody on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2013
happy weekend to all the importers in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Ehimax(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2013
smiley
importexpert: almost all countries deliver fast it all depends on your arrangement and how informed you are. be it in asia, europe, america and so on.
Thanks for ur rapid response to my post. smiley to start this mini importation a guess internet connection is of altmost necessity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.