Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Jokes & Inspiration - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes & Inspiration (871 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes & Inspiration by dellod(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2013
A pastor was praying for a man possessed with a DEMON. He said in the name of Jesus, what do u want from this man? speak up before i cast u out this moment!!! The DEMON answered, i want him to win the American lotto draw worth $200 million tonight. the pastor lowered the microphone and whispered, '' get out of him and enter me!!!....
Re: Jokes & Inspiration by dellod(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Our business in life is not to get ahead of ither people, but to get ahead of ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria's Festival Called "ASUU STRIKE" / Is Frank A Blessing To His Family Or Not-a Must Read Story / ASUU Strike Ends On Monday As Mikel Scores 1st EPL Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.