Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Reasons Why Are You Supporting Your Current Political Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Are You Supporting Your Current Political Party? (420 Views)

What Is Muazu Thinkin About Pres Jonathan In This His Current Political Picture? / Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / Police Intercepts 850 Cutlasses Smuggled Into Katsina By Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Are You Supporting Your Current Political Party? by bcomputer101: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2013
Nigerians keep showing frequency of different intellectual support for there party ahead of 2015.
But the major two opposition party are a matter to reckon with.

I need somebody to convince me why i should support PDP, APC or any other party...
Re: Reasons Why Are You Supporting Your Current Political Party? by bcomputer101: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Reasons Why Are You Supporting Your Current Political Party? by bcomputer101: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Why I'm supporting PDP:

Pdp as spend over $600billion in the past 14 years? Tangible and imaginary achievements? 23.9% unemployment rate in 2011, spiraling upward and growing at 16% per year , ranked 153 out of 186 countries in the UN Human Development Index(Poverty Index), External Debt of $6.67billion, Lending rate of 22% and above, ranked 139 out of 176 countries in TI's corruption perception index. A party that has spent over $16billion to generate less than 5000megawatts of epileptic electricity. Mismanaged over N2trillion on fuel subsidy. A rising domestic debt profile, import dependent economy, phenomenally- parlours state of infrastructure etc. We all can see how PDP's culture of waste and. mediocrity has sustained a generation starved in the circle of poverty of hope, ideals and basic necessities of life....

So I'm just in love with party....
Re: Reasons Why Are You Supporting Your Current Political Party? by ayusco85(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2013
@OP pls get A̶̲̥̅ life, or better still get A̶̲̥̅ job. 2015 is two yrs away. This is uncalled for.
*effects of ASUU strike*
Re: Reasons Why Are You Supporting Your Current Political Party? by bcomputer101: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2013
ayusco85: @OP pls get A̶̲̥̅ life, or better still get A̶̲̥̅ job. 2015 is two yrs away. This is uncalled for.
*effects of ASUU strike*

If you don't have something tangible to say, i will advice you to get a bucket, go down to Lekki beach and start fetching out the water...

Ode!
Re: Reasons Why Are You Supporting Your Current Political Party? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2013
bcomputer101:

Pdp as spend over $600billion in the past 14 years? Tangible and imaginary achievements? 23.9% unemployment rate in 2011, spiraling upward and growing at 16% per year , ranked 153 out of 186 countries in the UN Human Development Index(Poverty Index), External Debt of $6.67billion, Lending rate of 22% and above, ranked 139 out of 176 countries in TI's corruption perception index. A party that has spent over $16billion to generate less than 5000megawatts of epileptic electricity. Mismanaged over N2trillion on fuel subsidy. A rising domestic debt profile, import dependent economy, phenomenally- parlours state of infrastructure etc. We all can see how PDP's culture of waste and. mediocrity has sustained a generation starved in the circle of poverty of hope, ideals and basic necessities of life....
and we dare not raise a brow ....... Like damn, some peeps are comfortable with imaginary richness on someday ...It shall be my turn to shine !!!

Nigeria shall be salvaged from PopDeceivePikin ..... I so hoped!!!

(1) (Reply)

T.a Orji : Using Profesionalism To Enhance Democracy / 55 -year-old Woman Remanded For Running Unlawful Orphanage / Reps Uncover ‘massive Tax Fraud’ In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.