Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,496 members, 7,951,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Root Process - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Root Process (886 Views)

How To Root Tecno F5, H5 & P5 / How To Root Tecno D3 & Install Bbm / How To Root Tecno L3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Root Process by falouski: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2013
pls, how do i root a tecno N3 phone. urgent reply is needed.
Re: Root Process by deeobserver209(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Click this link below to download the 368.38kb poot file.
http://naijamob.net/site_file.xhtml?get-file=9502

After download tap on the app on your phone menu. It will request to download ministro II. Just follow the instructions and download it. It will link you to Google play store. After you downloaded the ministro II press the back tap on your phone. It will take you to ministro. There you will be ask to update QT libraries. Do it.

After updating the libraries the phone will automatically shut down. But if that didn't happen off and on the phone manually. In my case I had to off and on it manually.
When you off your phone remove your memory card and one of the Sims. Leave only one sim for downloading of apps.

Then on your phone. Immediately the phone gets to the home screen tap the poot application, then tap on 'Press Here to Poot'
Note: for you to do this faster it's best if you move your poot app to the home screen.

After tapping 'Press Here to Poot' the phone should shut down automatically but if it doesn't shut it down and then on it manually.

On the phone back on and quickly tap on the poot app again. This time you will see three options, click on the first option to download the Super User app. As soon as the super user is installed, go back and click to download Root Checker. If the super user and the root checker are installed successfully, go to your root checker and tap verify root access. If you see a congratulatory message then you have successfully rooted your phone.
Pls note that the rooting process are usually unsuccessful the first time. Just keep trying and make sure you follow the instructions carefully.

Note before you start rooting your phone make sure you have sufficient internal memory. Go to the application settings and set the download path to internal memory. You must also have enough data say about 50mb for the operation.

Re: Root Process by Kulest08(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Pls sum1 gave me samsung galaxy duos S7652..bt read from forums dt d fne's wack..wat better fne can i xchange it with lil cash??
Re: Root Process by debo4luv(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2013
How can I root samsung galaxy tab SGH-T859 without a PC pls? I'll appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Re: Root Process by Ebenezerk2: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
how can someone root cdma version of phone
Re: Root Process by pakororo77(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
pls how can someone root gionee ctrl v1

(1) (Reply)

8 Important Applications For Your Ipad / Microsoft Kills Nokia X Android Phones And Lays Off 18,000 Workers / Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.