Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim (1719 Views)

An Appeal To Support A Worthy Cause (Please Read) / Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death / IFC To Support Islamic Banking Services In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by ChristKid1: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2013
Nairatalks:

How can one be recruited to be a feminist? It would be like saying one was recruited to be a conservative. Like I said, it is possible that you dont know what a feminist is

I have seen this before. There are "top dogs" on this section who can make false claims and then when another muslim challenges the false claim, the followers gang up against the muslim who simply challenges the false claim.

Betathings, keep lending your support to falsehoods.

This claim is false;

A blatant lie. That's how they spread false propaganda about others. Repeat it too often and it becomes the truth.
Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by BetaThings: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2013
Chris†Kid:

A blatant lie. That's how they spread false propaganda about others. Repeat it too often and it becomes the truth.
Really?
You have a whole industry/ministry devoted to milling mendacious anti-islam propaganda and you pretend to dislike falsehood
This is a Chronicle

https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/431142/71-nigerian-muslims-desire-sharia

http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/01/06/bible-vs-quran-super-bowl-of-publishing.htm

'Marketing savvy or not, the Quran's brigades must be doing something right even as places like the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Texas have created a masters degree "to train missionaries," The Economist notes, "in the art of converting Muslims."It's not always the most ethical missionary zeal in the world: some of those Evangelical lurches have included the production of fake Qurans with writings specifically designed to plant doubt in Muslims' minds The Pentagon, which has been involved in its own counterfeiting operations with the Iraqi media(among other places), would approve."
Done in the service of God?

Forget the rhetorics, your actions speak so loudly

2 Likes

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by ChristKid1: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
She still lied that feminists maltreat their maids.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by vedaxcool(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2013
deols:

By an attempt at indoctrinating them and giving them tools that enable the movement. Like I said above, I owe you no explanation. You can agree or not, it doesn't change what has been said that many of the activists in Nigeria are not driven by humanity. They are more for selfish reasons and are bias along religious/ethnic divides.

So the problem now is your comprehension problem.

I said there is a general saying that...

Do people say it, yes.

Have I heard it on several occasions, yes.

Even on this forum, yes.

That you haven't or just would not agree to it does not make it false.

Chris†Kid:
She still lied that feminists maltreat their maids.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

off course, a pregnant Muslim women being attacked eluded your eyes . . .
Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by ChristKid1: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Same goes for you.

1 Like

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by deols(f): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Chris†Kid:

There's a general saying that most muslims are terrorists that would terrorize women of other faiths for not wearing hijab.

Who cares that you decided to lie because you want to claim that I also did?

I wonder how feminism becomes your concern.

Does feminism equal christianity now?

You sound confused.
Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by ChristKid1: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
deols:

Who cares that you decided to lie because you want to claim that I also did?

I wonder how feminism becomes your concern.

Does feminism equal christianity now?

You sound confused.
I lied now? grin

I said there is a general saying that...

Do people say it, yes.

Have I heard it on several occasions, yes.

Even on this forum, yes.

You've no right to call me a liar when I made the same false argument you did (except that I'm right to an extent.).

1 Like

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by ChristKid1: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
And yes feminism is my concern. It's probably an alien concept to you since you draw line where religion comes in.

I.e like demanding for Saudi women's right to drive a car.

1 Like

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by vedaxcool(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Chris†Kid:
And yes feminism is my concern. It's probably an alien concept to you since you draw line where religion comes in.

Like your non - interest in a pregnant muslim woman being attacked for simply deciding to dress differently, yes we know your interest in feminism and even tribalism, like the op said

********Of course Femen will stay quiet on this brutality against a Muslim woman attacked merely for being Muslim and wearing the hijab because they are hypocrites.*****
https://www.nairaland.com/1404516/swedes-don-headscarves-support-muslim#17553926

How true even so called feminist on NL prefer staying quiet . . . hypocrisy seems perfect in explaining this sort of self serving indulgence in feminism . . . I understand when illiterates assume deols is from Saudi simply for being a muslim, but then, such illiteracy fails test https://www.nairaland.com/1264396/8-telling-signs-suffer-islamophobia#15338943

7. The Islamophobe desperately needs us to believe Islam is utterly unlike us, but simultaneously like us. Because America is a country, Islam must be a country, too. If “they” attacked our capital on 9/11, we should attack “their” capital, which somehow becomes Mecca.
And this takes on more pernicious forms of reasoning. While condemning Islam for being allergic to secularism (creeping Shari’ah and all that), ostensibly Christian Islamophobes actively work for the Christianization of American politics and law. They see no contradiction in this. Newt Gingrich, who suggested during the controversy that there should not be a mosque near Ground Zero unless and until there was a church in Mecca. Gingrich associates America with a church, as opposed to say democracy; he wants a symbol of Christianity (read, America) in Mecca.
Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by ChristKid1: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bore me some more.

1 Like

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by ChristKid1: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
So there's no church in mecca yet they're clamoring for mosque on ground zero.

See their hypocrisy. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by BetaThings: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Chris†Kid:

And the right to speak in Church? Physician!!!
"As in ALL the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. Did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached?"
1 Corithinans 14:33-36

If you believe in christ, you must believe the above

"For I [Paul] would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ."
Galatians 1:11

If you waive it away, you will not be recognised
"If anyone thinks he is a prophet or spiritual, let him recognize that the things which I write to you are the Lord's commandment. But if anyone does not recognize this, he is not recognized.
1 Corithians 4:37-38

Feminism is alien to Christianity. It is NOT alien to those who REFUSE to obey the Bible
A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;she must be quiet
1 Timothy 2:11-12

1 Like

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by ChristKid1: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
BetaThings:

And the right to speak in Church? Physician!!!

If you believe in christ, you must believe the above

If you waive it away, you will not be recognised
1 Corithians 4:37-38

Feminism is alien to Christianity. It is NOT alien to those who REFUSE to obey the Bible

1 Timothy 2:11-12

Betathings notoriously known for engaging in tu quoque. One of many traits of being an obedient slave. I noticed you didn't address any of the points raised thus far.

1cor11; 5 And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is just as though her head were shaved. ( 15 but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.)

If women are not supposed to talk in church as he falsely misinterpreted Paul, how are they going to prophesy or pray in church then? grin Another false propaganda they've been repeating too often hoping it'd stick as truth.

What of Muslim women? According to muhammmad it's better they don't come to mosque at let alone talk... Why? Because ;

Abu Dharr reported: THE MESSENGER OF 'ALLAH (may peace be upon him) SAID: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, HIS PRAYER WOULD BE CUT OFF BY (passing of an) ASS, WOMAN, AND BLACK DOG. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil. (Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1032)

Another reason muhammad (pbuh) gave was that they are not intelligent.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
Sahih Bukhari 1:6:301

Now you can understand why deols made the kind of comments she did on this thread. I always thought the hijab was tied too tight round her head.

Thanks to Muhammad, mystery solved. grin

1 Like

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by BetaThings: 2:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Betathings notoriously known for engaging in tu quoque. One of many traits of being an obedient slave. I noticed you didn't address any of the points raised thus far.

By who? This is a one-man association of "knowers"
Chris†Kid:

1cor11; 5 And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is just as though her head were shaved. ( 15 but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.)

If women are not supposed to talk in church as he falsely misinterpreted Paul, how are they going to prophesy or pray in church then? grin Another false propaganda they've been repeating too often hoping it'd stick as truth.

I did not write the Bible
I did not translate it. I quoted what is written in English
It does not bother me at all what Christians, men or women, do
So your questions about how your women will preach or otherwise should not be addressed to me

You seem to want to explain to me why the Bible is wrong. Why ChrisKid?

Chris†Kid:
Now you can understand why deols made the kind of comments she did on this thread. I always thought the hijab was tied too tight round her head.
You are always quick to abuse and judge
The manners they teach in Nigerian churches will embarrass Jesus Christ
When will you guys actually rewrite the Bible to suit your temperament?
Anyway, go for it! Rid yourself of the yoke of following the gentle manners of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim by BetaThings: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chris†Kid:
It's a general saying.
I see. If they are regular Muslims, I agree
If they are Christians like you, the opposite is automatically the truth. One can write a script for that

Chris†Kid:
You made a false claim that women are not to talk in the church and i proved you wrong. Why are you trying so hard to get yourself confused?

So the Bible is false now? Let me repeat the "false" claim so that you can disprove nay part of it.
Of course of you prove that I made a false claim, I will apologise
"As in ALL the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. Did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached?"

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;she must be quiet

Chris†Kid:

I see you're getting picky on what you respond to. I'm done here. I've also used up my nine lives for this section on one thread. It's just a matter of time before macbantunji slams me with the ban hammer.

I am certainly choosing because we have etiqueete
I will never quote your insults on the Prophet (SAW) and if I have reported you. I will ask the moderators to apply NL's rules on you
Of course I am subject to the same rules. I never get banned because NL's rules are less stringent than Islamic etiquette

Chris†Kid:

Now you and vedaxcool can go knock yourselves out.
Hahahaha. Typical and briliant!
And you kid yourself that you are a follower of Christ. The day of dissociation is near

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dawah Do’s And Dont / Can A Muslim Do This? / Ramadan Tafseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.