Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,722 members, 7,975,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Have You Done To Help Nigeria Grow In Your Own Little Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Done To Help Nigeria Grow In Your Own Little Way (422 Views)

Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb / When The Young Shall Not Grow In Nigeria [see Photo] / The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Done To Help Nigeria Grow In Your Own Little Way by fansystones: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
For a month I have being analyzing the problems in Nigeria, and I must say its complex, but what I have noticed is that how big is your dreams and where are they directed to. Nothing is impossible and a little can make a huge difference. So I decided to work on two things. Improve the image of our country by talking less of negative things to the world about my country (Protect Nigeria's Image) and using my IT skills to create a change. Its a starting point. SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO MAKE A LITTLE POSITIVE CHANGE TO OUR COUNTRY TRUST ME NIGERIANS ARE STRONG AND VERY INFLUENTIAL TO THE WORLD IF WE FOCUS ON POSITIVE ENERGY. WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS

WHAT IS YOUR QUEST?
Re: What Have You Done To Help Nigeria Grow In Your Own Little Way by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
I give money to the poor and needy.
I pay hospital bills for poor, sick patients, especially those that pass SOS message across through the newspaper.
Some businesses are here and there, that way....the economy and job availability increases, even though in a little way, little is better than none.
Re: What Have You Done To Help Nigeria Grow In Your Own Little Way by Lobolintin(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Naija girls can attest to my kindnes,...
Tho,i never believd in gvng the needy like beggers,bt the day i truly did frm my hrt,that was my startin point...
And,my pa

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: ARG Decry Government's Neglect Of Public Education / Group Petitions EFCC Over Minister Who Spent N2bn On Chartered Jet In 2yrs / Why Corruption Is Here To Stay If Nothing Is Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.