Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,475 members, 7,929,569 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

Pls Help... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help... (727 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help... by RealJenny(f): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
I just got admitted to study computer science in a university but I want to combine it with going to a computer institute like aptech or Niit to learn in-depth programming. I want your advise on whether I should combine it with my schooling ie attending the computer institute maybe during holidays or along with my studies if possible and also some great tips on how to be the best computer scientist!lol.. Thanks
Re: Pls Help... by adexsimply(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
First of all, Who told you Aptech and NIIT will teach you "in-depth programming"? You don't need any institution to teach you "in-depth programming"! #my-opinion
Re: Pls Help... by RealJenny(f): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
adexsimply: First of all, Who told you Aptech and NIIT will teach you "in-depth programming"? You don't need any institution to teach you "in-depth programming"! #my-opinion
Ok but at least I need to learn the basics before going in depth I guess

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Mobile-friendly Website In PHP / Webflow, The Great Web UI Design Tool ! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.