Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,177 members, 7,939,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors (13163 Views)

Who Knows Possible Interview Questions For Resident Engineers In Knight Frank. / A Job In Lagos For N55,000 Or A Job In Abuja For N70,000 For A Lagos Resident? / Urgent Vacancy For Resident Internal Control Officers And Archivists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by Smooth278(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
dave.emuobo:
as a resident ,you're more of like a doctor in training so technically you are paying admission fee because it's not just an employment.you're more of like a "doctor in training".technically you are paying admission fee

EEDIOT!!!
Admission fee for a job you will not likely get abi!!! Did they tell you that buying the form means you would be taken for the program? As a resident doctor yes you are being trained but you also work a lot and make much more money for the hospital than what they pay you so its a win win situation for the hospital!!!
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by deols(f): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Too bad- the application fees.

When are they taking house officers?

1 Like

Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by chukel(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
dave.emuobo:
as a resident ,you're more of like a doctor in training so technically you are paying admission fee because it's not just an employment.you're more of like a "doctor in training".technically you are paying admission fee
Just listen to yourself. Does paying 20k for mere application form amount to being automatically taken in for d residency program? Ans is no. If after conductin interview nd d shortlisted residents are asked to pay admission fee of any amount, den wat u r saying will be in line nd in keeping with wat is obtainable in sane countries.
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by amaham(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
that's madness, I have not seen one more than 5k down east here. most hospitals here only ask you to pay the money after the interview and you are successful
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by daveemuobo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
chukel:
Just listen to yourself. Does paying 20k for mere application form amount to being automatically taken in for d residency program? Ans is no. If after conductin interview nd d shortlisted residents are asked to pay admission fee of any amount, den wat u r saying will be in line nd in keeping with wat is obtainable in sane countries.

I'm not not in support of the payment .same way I am not in support of admission application fees in universities (in form of pume fees)

btw my former post was mangled by my phone so judge my judgement and not my lexis...peace
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by kachy: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Let's say 3000 people apply for this, the chief medical director will be cooling off with 60,000,000.Unaccounted for. Its really a pity that Nigerians just live their daily lives even with all these wickedness.So many countries won't tolerate such.
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
dave.emuobo:

which kind admission fee? Na application form fee be that.
How come some hospitals have free application forms while d price varies according to d greed of a particular CMD?

So, if dey leave u now, 20k is d admission fee for a residency of 5years?
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
kachy: Let's say 3000 people apply for this, the chief medical director will be cooling off with 60,000,000.Unaccounted for. Its really a pity that Nigerians just live their daily lives even with all these wickedness.So many countries won't tolerate such.

Now, dis is wat am talking about
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by emergency2: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na wa ooo
20k for application form,and you are not even sure you will be admitted.
OAUTHC self is about 2500.
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by Junique: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Buh it sudnt suprise u dt while most u r complainin here,d numba of applicants is increasing tremendously. We can neva speak wit 1 voice in ds country,@ least wen dey get 2 knw dt ppl r nt obtainin d form,dey'll surely cum 2 d undastandin dt d application form fee is high buh d form is being rushed 4.
Ds country sha,only God can save!!!
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by tunesoft(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Information reaching again ...form sales have been put on hold due to d strike action dat commenced this 12 noon today...pple were told to come back next week wednesday. However there are hopes that sales might continue tomorrow.
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by 0monnak0da: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
why is ARD silent
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by mercifull(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
0monnak0da: why is ARD silent
Maybe the money raised will be used to buy equipment for better training.Just i guess. undecided
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
mercifull:
Maybe the money raised will be used to buy equipment for better training.Just i guess. undecided
chicken change...with regards to cost of medical equipment needed to run a Teaching hospital
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by tunesoft(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2013
So...the exam postponed and now for 5th and 10th of june for depratmental and board exams respectively....check today's punch..20/09/13.
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by tosin2013: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
June? Juuuunnnnnneeeeeee?!! Are u sure? Dats 9 months away!

Which rubbish be dis na.
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by tunesoft(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Am so sorry...I meant 5th of october....jeez, I was in theater when I was typin dat...its october
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by tosin2013: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ok thanks for d correction
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by tunesoft(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Don't know how this happened( mayb federal govt officials dey read threads for here)..
Buh forms sales have been extended till 4th of octocer..., plus obtaining the forms is at no fee. Also, full 20k refunds are being made to pple that already obtained the forms.
Now this news came out last thur...I didn't put it here cos I got it with mixed feelings...fine its good news buh am not too comfortable with the way it played out. I sha hope toes have not been stepped upon and this will not affect the recruiting process..( Am sure applicants shis same feelin)
Re: LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
happy to get my money back. heard uch called all their waiting list. likely trying to cover up some ghost workers fund embezzlement. so everybody was asked to fill ippis forms without employment letters!!! Anyway, will start planning to move out of nigeria next year if residency is still an issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite / Unemployment And Leadership's Selfishness:Agony Of The Depressed Nigerian Youths / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.