Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,141 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

Our Childhood And Our Present(exam Wahala) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Childhood And Our Present(exam Wahala) (722 Views)

Throw Back : We All Did This In Our Childhood (hilarious Photo) / I present to you MY HERO! / Diseases Of Our Present Generation These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Childhood And Our Present(exam Wahala) by splasyduicy(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
you remember those days when our teachers and parents would ask you"what do you want to be in future"? and you would smile exposing one or more rattish looking holes between your teeth and reply "i wantu be a doctor or loyer" little did we know that we had some thing else coming up..after primary school you would be so happy, then junior high comes and you still stick to your fancy dreams,in the middle of high school you become so unsure after high school,you right jamb,jamb jam you even when you manage to complete your waec result,after jamb,comes post ume,then our "special admission procedures" which is the most anoying of them all...
Re: Our Childhood And Our Present(exam Wahala) by splasyduicy(f): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
you remember when our teachers used to tell us if you read well and pass you will succeed in life? now we begin to wonder,why arent your teachers great,why havent they succeeded,why are there still a lot of unemployed people on the streets,why is it the corrupt and the lazy ones that are getting it?
Re: Our Childhood And Our Present(exam Wahala) by splasyduicy(f): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
you remember that saying that a patient dog eats the fattest bone,if you have attended a boarding house then you would understand how untrue this addage is
Re: Our Childhood And Our Present(exam Wahala) by splasyduicy(f): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Our parents always tell us about how they always come first during their secondary school days and that got me thinking..who took the last positions if all our parents were GURUS who were the DUMMIES

(1) (Reply)

T / 6 Habits That Kill Your Intelligence / Busted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.