Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (51327 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by DICKtator: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
I am a guy and my ex was just exactly that. Thank God the monster is 1000 ft below the well-bore while am like the monkey man at the top of the rig and can see far.

The OP has said the whole truth and one reason she is being attacked by those who classify themselves as 'women' is because they feel she has opened the pandora box.

Now tell me if any of them could become a woman without first being a girl? This further illustrate that they did it at one time in their life.

I don't wanna talk more jare. People get defensive when they feel you are revealing too much about them.

As usual, only a few of them will always comment in cases like this and what does that say about where the OP is driving at?

Respect to Tai2.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
I am a guy and my ex was just exactly that. Thank God the monster is 1000 ft below the well-bore while am like the monkey man at the top of the rig and can see far.

The OP has said the whole truth and one reason she is being attacked by those who classify themselves as 'women' is because they feel she has opened the pandora box.

Now tell me if any of them could become a woman without first being a girl? This further illustrate that they did it at one time in their life.

I don't wanna talk more jare. People get defensive when they feel you are revealing too much about them.

As usual, only a few of them will always comment in cases like this and what does that say about where the OP is driving at?

Respect to Tai2.

She hasn't said anything new and in fact she has repeated what plethora of boys have said on NL. This is a copycat thread and copying similar threads should be against the rules.

For the girls that are doing the deeds...who do you think are the biggest enablers and supporters?

Dumb men/boys.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Boys don't like it when you bring mommy in the picture. grin grin

Hey Jaybee darling. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
gringringringringringringrin
coolest01: k
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Cat got the tongue? grin

Lol at the boys sitting back. grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ok, next?
Mrs.Chima:

She hasn't said anything new and in fact she has repeated what plethora of boys have said on NL. This is a copycat thread and copying similar threads should be against the rules.

For the girls that are doing the deeds...who do you think are the biggest enablers and supporters?

Dumb men/boys.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Good, good...you know how to mind your bisness afterall...at least my posts will remain as an indication of my own view...and not attacked unnecessarily.
I love that you eventually came back to your senses...pls I pray that it be permanent..!
K
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Ok, next?

Cat got the tongue? grin grin

Lol at next. Too fucking EASY. grin grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Where are the intelligent men? At least they make sense. grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by beylinko(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is serious. :oThis is serious.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Intelligent men knows not all girls think or behave the same.

No girl is a representation of all whether good or bad.

No matter how much a fool think something is true for one gender won't change the facts.

If you boys believe that all girls are the same as OP have stated...you should thank your mothers she was easy and didn't use a coat hanger.

That's fact.

WORD!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
beylinko: This is serious. :oThis is serious.

Nahhh. Wounded boys crying and venting about pains of the ratchet bishes.

It's funny! grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MariaGoretti: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
let them boys keep on crying...
The most amusing part is, ''they'' cant still let ''them'' be, even after the so-called secrets have been revealed...they will keep on flocking around like flies over sugar..!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Nahhh. Wounded boys crying and venting about pains of the ratchet bishes.

It's funny! grin
u're really taking this very serious miss...to what end?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
coolest01: u're really taking this very serious miss...to what end?

I am Laughing means seriousness in Nigeria?

Truth is bitter huh? grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
let them boys keep on crying...
The most amusing part is, ''they'' cant still let ''them'' be, even after the so-called secrets have been revealed...they will keep on flocking around like flies over sugar..!

It's obvious that many of these boys are hurt by the actions of past or current girlfriends..I shouldn't laugh at their pain but I just had to let them know OP said nothing new in fact MBJ always speak about the dirty things women do or how they think that why I am like this is funny.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Chill, woman. You are just being hyperactive.

Stop trying to defend the ish...
Mrs.Chima:

It's obvious that many of these boys are hurt by the actions of past or current girlfriends..I shouldn't laugh at their pain but I just had to let them know OP said nothing new in fact MBJ always speak about the dirty things women do or how they think that why I am like this is funny.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Chill, woman. You are just being hyperactive.

Stop trying to defend the ish...

Awwwwww...this one is hurt. grin grin

Call her and tell her how much she hurt you! Get it out Kunte Kinte! grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
These ones have spoilt the fun...*yawns*...OP, no new secrets?"grin"...

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
coolest01: These ones have spoilt the fun...*yawns*...OP, no new secrets?"grin"...

It was boring with you on it. grin. You ask your mammy if she got any new secrets.

Yeah OP...any old secrets?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
There is no truth in what you have said but trying to conver the obvious truth.

I can say that most girls who claim to be women have at one time displayed on of this trait, but turned a new leaf because of age wisdom.

There are girls who have fvck around but stopped due to age and possibilty of settling down.

There are those who wanted to have fun but stopped because of age.

There are those who follow-follow like the OP described but stopped due to the dwindling pool of the friends they follow since they realised that friends where facing their own life problems and careless about anyone outside their life.

Etc
Mrs.Chima:

I am Laughing means seriousness in Nigeria?

Truth is bitter huh? grin

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

heheheheh, u be jezebel ni? Free the guy nawgringrin...arguing with girls is pointless...e yaf do abeg..biko...come collect ur trophy
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
coolest01: heheheheh, u be jezebel ni? Free the guy nawgringrin...arguing with girls is pointless...e yaf do abeg..biko...come collect ur trophy

Arguing with dumb hoish boys is pure entertaining and fun!! grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol.... She could have been dead by now.

Any girl who wanna have fun and smarter than her shadow might be digging her own grave if she dares any nonsense.
Mrs.Chima:

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
There is no truth in what you have said but trying to conver the obvious truth.

I can say that most girls who claim to be women have at one time displayed on of this trait, but turned a new leaf because of age wisdom.

There are girls who have fvck around but stopped due to age and possibilty of settling down.

There are those who wanted to have fun but stopped because of age.

There are those who follow-follow like the OP described but stopped due to the dwindling pool of the friends they follow since they realised that friends where facing their own life problems and careless about anyone outside their life.

Etc

You are trying hard to believe that huh? grin

Call that bish! angry
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Arguing with dumb hoish boys is pure entertaining and fun!! grin
there's a limit to everything...u're over doing this...try to grow up and get a life...bye
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol.... She could have been dead by now.

Any girl who wanna have fun and smarter than her shadow might be digging her own grave if she dares any nonsense.

Damn...he has confessed! Damn I am good! grin

What did she do? Give you AIDS?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
coolest01: there's a limit to everything...u're over doing this...try to grow up and get a life...bye

You try it first crybaby.

That's right bish...RUN! grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by coolest01(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You try it first crybaby.

That's right bish...RUN! grin
lwkmd...which kind girl u be for God's sakes?I'm not running anywea naw...it's just wiser to be mute and ignore some dumb posts that aren't worth one's effort...this wud be my last post 2u...#okbye
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
coolest01: lwkmd...which kind girl u be for God's sakes?I'm not running anywea naw...it's just wiser to be mute and ignore some dumb posts that aren't worth one's effort...this wud be my last post 2u...#okbye

This nigga is hurt. grin. Look at his dumb ash running back on thread swinging like a midget simp!

"Leave me alooone before I tell my mummy" grin cry cry grin

Run Forest Run!

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hey Coolnot and Sexynot did you guys ask your mammies if they had any new secrets? grin grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by jpphilips(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
coolest01: how do I contact u? I'm a saudi prince cheesy . My profile has my details..holla

Saudi prince who deal on Ibadan red oil

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.