Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,298 members, 7,891,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..... (889 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian / I Seriously Need A Business To Keep Me Going On As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: ..... by Opengates(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2013
Although I don't know how you came about such huge amount of money at such age but let me advise you that you should not sell anything, the properties you have is sure than the one you are proposing.
Why don't you wait until you are able to raise the desired amount for the business instead of selling the properties you own already. What your proposed business would bring tomorrow is not certain but the properties you have is certain. Don't leave certainty for uncertainty.
Let patience run its course and you would be able to decide right. Opportunity like this comes to every young person once in a life time, don't lose yours. I hope you understand my point of advice. I wish you good success in your endearvours.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2013
Opengates: Although I don't know how you came about such huge amount of money at such age but let me advise you that you should not sell anything, the properties you have is sure than the one you are proposing.
Why don't you wait until you are able to raise the desired amount for the business instead of selling the properties you own already. What your proposed business would bring tomorrow is not certain but the properties you have is certain. Don't leave certainty for uncertainty.
Let patience run its course and you would be able to decide right. Opportunity like this comes to every young person once in a life time, don't lose yours. I hope you understand my point of advice. I wish you good success in your endearvours.

Thanks so much sir, your advice sounds nice, and i really appreciate
Re: ..... by Opengates(m): 2:05am On Aug 21, 2013
You are welcome anytime. Have a sound sleep. Good night.
Re: ..... by Opengates(m): 2:06am On Aug 21, 2013
eddiebruk:

eddiebruk:

eddiebruk:

You are welcome anytime. Have a sound sleep. Good night.
Re: ..... by Ichiebillion1(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2013
More disclosures will assist us in proffering suggestions to your dilemma.
If we could know how you earned the initial sum, for instance, I would have urged you not to relinquish any good source of Income that fetched you that much in your 20s.
If you came by the money thru Inheritance, that changes my thought.
Let us know the business your proposed company wants to be part of, is it manufacturing? what product? Is it going to provide Service? what service? Have you done feasibility study? What amount is needed for take-off? and what amount are you looking for?
If you mention you are going into businesses like aluminium, oil & gas,and others of its kind,very stable and yet lucrative businesses, selling the house becomes an option to raise funds.
If you are going into businesses like any form of farming, transportation and others of their kind, not readily predictable, it would not be wise to sell off your house to raise funds.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: ..... by bigtt76(f): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hahaha ...oyel bunkering tinz kena ...forget dat maternal landed property tinz we know una well.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
bigtt76: Hahaha ...oyel bunkering tinz kena ...forget dat maternal landed property tinz we know una well.

Do you think if that was the case i would be looking for another means of financing to secure a business...? Think with your brain bro and stop wasting the precious gift of God

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Smoke Fish Machine / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Start With 11 Million Naira? / Mini Importation In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.